Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews
If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 34032
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 54
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 78
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: The Faerie Queene
- Bookshelf Size: 951
I haven't been able to read much of her newer books (under Jenny Trout and Abigail Barnette), mainly because they just aren't what I tend tend to read, or aren't available to me.
I loved her Turning series, though, as well as her Light World/Dark World trilogy.
Anyone else read her?
(Please note this is NOT the other one. This is the original Jennifer Armintrout. Notice the IN in Armintrout.)
You're nobody's princess.
You're nobody's doorway but your own,
and the only one who gets to tell you
how your story ends is you.
Seanan McGuire ~ Every Heart a Doorway