One Dark Throne

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
You must limit each topic thread in this section to only one book or only one series. Include the name of the book, and if possible the author's name, in the title of the topic. If you want to allow spoilers, you must include the word spoilers in the title of the topic, otherwise spoilers are prohibited.
Chelle934
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

One Dark Throne

Post by Chelle934 » 10 Nov 2018, 16:08

I just finished One Dark Throne today by Kendra Blake, and wow was it good. Learning Arsinoe's secret was very interesting and not really what I was expecting. This is a fun series to read, and I cannot wait to read the third book!

trinitymja
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trinitymja.html
Latest Review: Elastic Girl by Olivia Rana

Post by trinitymja » 04 Dec 2018, 14:26

I liked the first one. I read the next two and have liked them less and less. Its a bit like beating a dead horse. The story just does't go anywhere. I wanted it to. I wanted to like it. I just felt like they never truly go anywhere with the story line. I didn't dislike it enough to stop reading, its just not one that I'll read more than once...

HRichards
2019 Reading Goal: 20
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 50
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hrichards.html
Latest Review: Women of the Ring by Sally J. Ling

Post by HRichards » 07 Dec 2018, 13:25

I loved the first book. Having a library in a high school means we can't have Game of Thrones, but this has been a great alternative for the kids.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”