Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 13 Jan 2019, 00:51
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I love cooking because it helps me to relax and helps with my stress bit most of all I seem to go into anew world and it's like no one is around and then I get done cooking witch is baking I then ended up with like 200 cupcakes and didn't know I made that much I really love it I could do it for a living if I could lol
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 23 Feb 2018, 12:59
- 2019 Reading Goal: 26
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 40
- Currently Reading: Kennedy's Revenge
- Bookshelf Size: 19
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harley-panda.html
- Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
I enjoy cooking and baking, I like to put on some music and go into my own little bubble for a bit. I enjoy making food for others and it makes me happy to see them enjoying it. The problem is when I see all the washing up I'm left with!
I go to seek a Great Perhaps