Review by Reynaa -- Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoo...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Reynaa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reynaa.html
Latest Review: Sucsexful: by Rachel Martin

Review by Reynaa -- Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoo...

Post by Reynaa »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Inca is a spunky, curious, kitty who is the lead detective of Inca & Company, a detective agency. In Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat, Inca and her fellow furry friends go on vacation to Galle, a coastal village in Sri Lanka. In between sun bathing, touring, and the eating of many ice-cream cones, ever-so-curious Inca hears about a mystery. A valuable sword and golden coins have been stolen from a museum! Fromage, Cara, Charlotte, Terrance and Inca are immediately drawn into solving the case. As they travel the village, Inca and her crew meet many new animals while trying to find clues. Will Inca & Company be able to recover the stolen valuables and find the culprits?

Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat is the seventh book in the Inca Book Series, though it is also enjoyable as a stand-alone book. R. F. Kristi creates a lovable cast of characters full of personality. Kristi conveniently includes a family tree and a picture of all the characters in the agency, making it easy for young readers to keep up with the characters.

I particularly enjoyed the geography and historical sights that young readers are exposed to within this book. For example, Inca and friends travel to UNESCO World Heritage sights. I appreciate the author using real locations instead of fictional ones, so that readers can learn about geography while reading an enjoyable story.

I have no dislikes with Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat. This book is also well edited. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and am pleased to rate it four out of four stars.

This is a great read for youngsters. The writing is simple and understandable, while being slightly educational. I recommend this book to children ages 7 to 12, who are interested in adventures, mysteries, and talking animals.

Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

bookreviewmi1111
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookreviewmi1111.html
Latest Review: The Secrets of Living A Fantastic Life by Dr Allen Lycka, Harriet Tinka

Post by bookreviewmi1111 »

This book is not only for kids but also for people who like to read something lovely. I enjoyed it much. Thanks for the review!

Irmelin
Favorite Author: Lee Child
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-irmelin.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington
fav_author_id: 4411

Post by Irmelin »

Thank you for a great review. I would love to read this book with my children. Sounds like a very engaging and interesting story.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”