What is your gift?

Discuss the June 2017 Book of the Month, Superhighway by Alex Fayman. Superhighway is the first book in the Superhighway Trilogy, so feel free to use this forum to discuss not only the first book but also the other books in the series.

View Superhighway on Bookshelves
Donnavila Marie01
Currently Reading: the one
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donnavila-marie01.html
Latest Review: "America, It Was Just An Idea" by Dr. Rayna M. Gangi

Re: What is your gift?

Post by Donnavila Marie01 »

jemgirl202 wrote:My gift is listening. I had events happen to me when I was a teenager and no one listened. So whenever anyone needs a shoulder to cry on or someone to just listen to them, I am there.
The gift of listening is one of the rare gifts of us humans but one of the powerful tools that uplifts the soul. Congratulations for having this gift.
Jeyran Main
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeyran-main.html
Latest Review: "Stalking The Shadows" by BJ Edwards

Post by Jeyran Main »

My gift is health. I am healthy and I think that is so important. I would not be able to enjoy life like I do if I had anything wrong with me.
Latest Review: "Stalking The Shadows" by BJ Edwards
Jennifer Allsbrook
Favorite Book: Nightlord: Sunset
Currently Reading: An American Hedge Fund
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-allsbrook.html
Latest Review: Audible Book of your Choice by Amazon

Post by Jennifer Allsbrook »

I believe my gift is tenacity and a willingness to be self-reflective in order to improve whether it be in my career as an educator or in other aspects of my life. It would be easier sometimes to just "let it ride" and do the same old, same old, but I find I enjoy life more when I keep striving.
ReadersCode
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by ReadersCode »

My family is my greatest gift. Maybe there are more gifts that I have but without them, there’s no one who will guide me to use these gifts the right way.
Donnavila Marie01
Currently Reading: the one
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donnavila-marie01.html

Post by Donnavila Marie01 »

Shaddtheimpaler wrote:I know it's not much but I believe god gave the gift of creativity and being mentally strong. Creativity meaning I like to draw and paint but due to Capitalism its making it very hard for me to pursue what I'm good at.
I believe being mentally strong is a great gift. Not everybody is mentally strong.
Fuzee4
Currently Reading: Yesterday
Bookshelf Size: 427

Post by Fuzee4 »

Is that I am one of faith and belief. Ability to go on no matter what is a truly unique gift.
WestIndie001
Favorite Author: James M. Gabagat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 97
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-westindie001.html
Latest Review: "Everything I Know about Business and Marketing, I Learned from THE TOXIC AVENGER" by Jeffrey W. Sass
fav_author_id: 125024

Post by WestIndie001 »

I believe my gift is being more understanding than most. I do have the capacity to see in other people's eyes and get a sense of their feelings. I tend to be a patience person--most of the time. I'm not sure if any of that is considered a gift, but I'm glad I have it at least.
Latest Review: "Everything I Know about Business and Marketing, I Learned from THE TOXIC AVENGER" by Jeffrey W. Sass
AuthoressWenona
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by AuthoressWenona »

Writing.

And teaching
kislany
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 527
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kislany.html
Latest Review: Golden Skies by Juan Zapata

Post by kislany »

Maybe my creativity, languages and my empathy. And by this I mean I am an empath (as new-agey as it sounds). I walk into a room and feel if there was a fight before. I meet someone and feel their mood. Sometimes I'm in a weird mood and it takes me a while to realize that it's not me, it's some mood I picked up from someone around me...takes a while to learn to shake everything that doesn't belong to you, but it also teaches you to basically walk in other people's shoes.
TheSeelieCourtJester
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theseeliecourtjester.html
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor

Post by TheSeelieCourtJester »

I'd like to think that my gift is empathy. I can relate to different kinds of problems other people have, even if I've never experienced them. It's where I get my listening from, as well as my kindness. If I wasn't able to empathize with people, I feel like the world would be a bit darker than I'm used to. Besides which, it's because of my empathy that I'm able to develop a passion for reading, music, and the human condition.
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
ifeoma obike
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ifeoma-obike.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Post by ifeoma obike »

My gift is my instinct. Most of my instincts are always right and sometimes when I try to ignore it, I often end up with regrets. My instincts also gives me the ability to see beyond the ordinary. I easily sense when someone is real or fake. I 'm also gifted with faith. I always have strong faith on the outcome of things. Even when everything seems to be going wrong, my faith never dies rather it gets stronger.
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
gamlet
Currently Reading: Lord of the Flies
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gamlet.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by gamlet »

My gift was given to me by my Father--a love for reading. He had a small library in our very small apartment, so I was literally surrounded by books growing up. This gift led to a second gift I have from God--writing. I have just finished writing my first book.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Post by Kalin Adi »

I have many gifts. I think I could say I've been so blessed by God that people would say I'm being spoiled. I have my beautiful family, my outstanding husband, wonderful friends, a good job, my life, and last, but not least, an excellent relationship with Jehovah God. :D :D :D
jamesabr
Currently Reading: The Gulf
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jamesabr.html
Latest Review: "Adam Exitus" by Nicholas Abdilla
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by jamesabr »

After mulling it over for a while, I guess my gift would be my ability to be disciplined. My mother and father pretty much wouldn't let me get away with laziness or giving up too soon.
Latest Review: "Adam Exitus" by Nicholas Abdilla
normindrasarawi
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-normindrasarawi.html
Latest Review: "Apollo's Raven" by Linnea Tanner

Post by normindrasarawi »

Mine is my parents and my siblings. They are always there to help and support me. I also have the talent in drawing where I'm improving it into a realistic one.
Latest Review: "Apollo's Raven" by Linnea Tanner

Return to “Discuss "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman”