Official Review: True Grit and Grace by Amberly Lago

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
unamilagra
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: into the willd
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unamilagra.html
Latest Review: Powerballs by Jimmy Clifton
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Official Review: True Grit and Grace by Amberly Lago

Post by unamilagra »

What an inspirational story of overcoming huge obstacles. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Thanks for a great review!
kdstrack
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

unamilagra wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 14:40 What an inspirational story of overcoming huge obstacles. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Thanks for a great review!
This true story does inspire and refresh the spirit. Thanks for commenting!
Aniza Butt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aniza-butt.html
Latest Review: Aurona by BB Prescott

Post by Aniza Butt »

Sounds highly motivational and inspirational. The author is surely an iron lady. Kudos to her.
Thanks a lot for the review kdstrack😀
"Fine...Make your villain."
`Darkling`
Latest Review: Aurona by BB Prescott
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

Aniza Butt wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 11:55 Sounds highly motivational and inspirational. The author is surely an iron lady. Kudos to her.
Thanks a lot for the review kdstrack😀
Her encouraging story teaches us that so much depends on attitude - not any outward circumstances. Thanks for commenting!
Adina Lutinger
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adina-lutinger.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Adina Lutinger »

She sounds like an amazing woman and you made me really want to read her story. Thank you very much for your review!
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

SomeoneInTheWorld wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 06:55 She sounds like an amazing woman and you made me really want to read her story. Thank you very much for your review!
That reflects my feelings after I read the book. I hope you enjoy her story. Thanks for commenting.
BookPower9
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 387

Post by BookPower9 »

Having this book is a worth reading. Hope I can find more inspiring tips to handle every challenges in life. Your review is enough for me to decide to read this book. Thanks
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

BookPower9 wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 02:54 Having this book is a worth reading. Hope I can find more inspiring tips to handle every challenges in life. Your review is enough for me to decide to read this book. Thanks
I hope this true story will encourage and inspire you. I admire Amberly in so many ways: as a survivor, a woman, a wife, a mother, a community leader, a motivational speaker, etc. She will inspire you, too! Thanks so much for your encouraging words.
BookPower9
Currently Reading:

Post by BookPower9 »

Wonderful review! Thanks. It shows that no matter what happened and how tough situation is, you can still run your life to a positive one. And perhaps can be an inspiration to many who faces adversities in life.
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

BookPower9 wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 22:52 Wonderful review! Thanks. It shows that no matter what happened and how tough situation is, you can still run your life to a positive one. And perhaps can be an inspiration to many who faces adversities in life.
This is an amazing story. I have listened to Amberly's podcast. She continues to motivate and help others. I hope you get a chance to read her story. Thanks for reading and commenting!
Ekta Swarnkar
Favorite Book: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekta-swarnkar.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Ekta Swarnkar »

Such stories simply inspire so many readers to live their lives in a changing way. I think sharing self stories develop a powerful attitude to live life. Wonderful Review!
You live your dreams in the characters of the books you read. :techie-studyingbrown:
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

Ekta Swarnkar wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 23:24 Such stories simply inspire so many readers to live their lives in a changing way. I think sharing self stories develop a powerful attitude to live life. Wonderful Review!
That's how you will feel after reading Amberly's story! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your thoughtful comments!
BookPower9
Currently Reading:

Post by BookPower9 »

Adversities,trials are easy to say that it was part of our life. We can easily encourage a person to accept the reality. But the truth is, all of us are wishing and praying not to happen to us these things. The only thing we can do is to always Pray and be prepared. God will always around us in every challenges that we may face while in our journey to our Dreams.
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

BookPower9 wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 01:44 Adversities,trials are easy to say that it was part of our life. We can easily encourage a person to accept the reality. But the truth is, all of us are wishing and praying not to happen to us these things. The only thing we can do is to always Pray and be prepared. God will always around us in every challenges that we may face while in our journey to our Dreams.
Amberly never expected that she would face such a severe trial in her life. Her story gives us hope and points us to look outside of ourselves for strength. I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Thanks for commenting!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”