Official Review: Temptation Trials Rebellion by B. Truly

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nandy
Currently Reading: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
Bookshelf Size: 170

Re: Official Review: Temptation Trials Rebellion by B. Truly

Post by Nandy »

This book sounds like an interesting one. It seems to have everything an adult would be intrigued by but I can't help but wonder what depth there is in here
darbybj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 803

Post by darbybj »

"Temptation Trials Rebellion," by B. Truly is one book is the series and it is told in the male POV. It is about a nation ran under a dictatorship which controls who you love which is the most vital law, when you marry and who you marry. Every citizen has to get married when they turn twenty one years old to someone they are forced into by a arranged marriage regardless of who they may already be in love with and in a relationship with. You are not allowed to ever get a divorce and you get punished by the law if you commit adultery. You can enter into the Temptation Trials a reality TV game show sponsored by the government where couples loyalty is tempted but they are rigged. These trials are held at Oahu, Hawaii at a resort hotel where the only guests are the Temptresses: Catalina Diaz, Sahara Fenty, Iris Almeda, Kendra Reid, Shannon Winslet, Mariel Dizon, Airi Hastimoto, Isabella and Misha; six chosen males: Kincade Courcier, Travis Bitencourt, Diedrick Nilsson, Thomas Bosko, Tobias True and Roman West. These trials teach these individuals more than they ever thought when they signed up for them. I really enjoyed this romance novel . I did not want to put it down until the last page was read. It was professionally written, had twists and turns throughout, and was well edited. I only found one typo in the book and I would not recommend that anyone under eighteen read this book because of some of the content. I give this book 4*'s.
Scarlet Nicoll
Currently Reading: Churchill's Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare
Bookshelf Size: 216
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scarlet-nicoll.html
Latest Review: The Undying Queen of Ur by Abraham Kawa & Arahom Radjah

Post by Scarlet Nicoll »

I'm sorry but this review is written on a general perspective without any character involvement. Just shows as if the reviewer hasn't read the book. Being familiar with this author's work this is the Temptation Trials written from the men's perspective, by means Cade and Tobias. I don't appreciate the dystopian genre but I wouldn't mind giving it a try being familiar with this author's work.
AA1495
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 19636">Out of the Box Awakening</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aa1495.html
Latest Review: YiaYia’s Kitchen by Brianna Koucos Midgley

Post by AA1495 »

I understand your point about the plot moving fast. However, just one typo in the entire book seems great. Congrats to the author on the 3/4 rating.
Susmita Biswas
Currently Reading: Fuzzy Bunny Slippers
Bookshelf Size: 595
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susmita-biswas.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Susmita Biswas »

This is like India arranged marriage. Our parents choose our partners and we have to live with that. If we have problems then we have to solve it on our own. Temptation Trials Rebellion by B. Truly is a fiction, but it has similarities with reality. I liked the whole idea. Thanks for the free copy.
Susmita Roy :techie-studyinggray:
LoisCHenderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 358
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loischenderson.html
Latest Review: Idiom Attack Vol. 1 Everyday Living (German Edition) by Peter Liptak

Post by LoisCHenderson »

A fun read, as you say! Love the mystery of the blue mist and the descriptions of the Hawaiian landscape.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1903
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

'Official Review: Temptation Trials Rebellion by B. Truly' is the information that the readers generally look for to read a book. It is a critical analysis of the book and the negative points have been presented equally well. I like the little thesis on the book!
Jacquelyn-63
Currently Reading: Call of the Couch
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacquelyn-63.html
Latest Review: I Can See Peace by Julie Penshorn

Post by Jacquelyn-63 »

I’m on the fence as to whether or not I want to read this book. I do like books about Dystopian societies, but I don’t like when books have a lot of mature content. I’m very curious about the tournament so I might take a look at this book.
srividyag1
Currently Reading: The laws of human nature
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-srividyag1.html
Latest Review: The Hungry Heart by Brenda Gayle
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by srividyag1 »

A dystopian romance novel seems like a new and interesting genre. Having no freedom to choose whom to love is a concept already there in many countries, where arranged marriages are the norm. But being in an island and performing various acts to win the right of choice is something these people don't get. So this dystopian future is in fact the past and present for many people. Thanks for the review!!
- Srividya Giri
Smile more, it's infectious.
Akshaya dhakal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Akshaya dhakal »

Your review has got me known about different information about this book. As you told the story line is great and the professional writing, it has increased the will to read this this book as well as it is romance novel which is an interesting genre to read.
Elsereen
Currently Reading: TBD August 2022 Book of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elsereen.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior by Antoine Bonner

Post by Elsereen »

I can't imagine my self In this kind of situation. even if I would, the marriage would not last for long. the book is a mind-capturing one, I would love to check it out.
Choine
Currently Reading: Cinder
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-choine.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
Reading Device: 1400699894

Post by Choine »

Thank you for the review. This sounds like a marriage version of the Hunger Games, honestly. I'm not sure how I'll follow it given that I haven't read the first book. I'm interested in how it all ends, though.
dcdurden2018
Currently Reading: Breaking Sandcastles
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dcdurden2018.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by dcdurden2018 »

This review by B. Truly really intriguing. I was inspired to read the book. It seems to have a very dramatic plot similar to movies such as "The Hunger Games". It's not too far-fetched seeing how the government runs many countries. The United States has shown us that it's not exempt. I would like to read this book today.
Paul78
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 38572">Who Told You That You Were Naked?</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul78.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Paul78 »

A great review it is. One would imagine how the government would be a custodian of marital relationships. Well, it explains how insensitive culture can be to an individual. These are chains that have kept people in bondage. At least your review reveals this.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Benjamin Franklin
holsam_87
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 1691
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holsam-87.html
Latest Review: Herai by Aaron D Key
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by holsam_87 »

I like the concept the trials. They are reminiscent of The Hunger Games, or at least in my opinion they are.
Samantha Holtsclaw

“We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”

—J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Latest Review: Herai by Aaron D Key

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”