Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Mr_Mhike
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Mr_Mhike »

Hi All!
My name is Mirko, originally from Croatia, but I'm living near Liverpool, UK.
I found this forum while searching for something else, so I come here to see how are you guys doing! 😁
I prefer to read books related to business, investing, christianity and personal development! 👋👋
jatrouton
Currently Reading:

Post by jatrouton »

Hello all,

My name is Jennifer and I actually learned about this site from Pinterest. I love to read, so I figured I'll try it out. I'm from South Dakota and I enjoy all types of books really, but my favorites would have to be anything with a great plot and humor (I love to laugh!).
Looking forward to giving this a go! :)
CHaynes71667
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by CHaynes71667 »

Hello everyone!
My name is Cheryl and I originate from Arkansas. I'm new to the OnlineBookClub, I discovered you all through Pinterest! I love to read in my spare time...always have since the age of 4, and especially before bedtime! I look forward to interacting and reviewing books. :techie-studyingbrown:
sauravl1

Post by sauravl1 »

Hello there,

Just a startup here. Reading and writing was my passion for a long time but I have never inter-connected reading with writing. It is a challenge to read a book and extract the gist of it to write a summary and that summary should be favorable to the condition created in book, its background as introduced and the conclusion that is being predicted.

Hoping for a long and strong collaboration with this team.
dpacheco22
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dpacheco22.html
Latest Review: Four Funny Potatoes! by Len Foley

Post by dpacheco22 »

Hi everyone! I'm Danielle, originally from Canada and now living in Barcelona. I'm an avid reader but it's hard to get English books over here so I'm looking forward to joining this community! I tend to like classic novels and memoirs.
indianlisa22
Currently Reading: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reading Device: B01KWX0EL4

Post by indianlisa22 »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Lisa. I've been reading for most of my life. Usually all types of books, but gravitate towards Thrillers, Self-help, travel, inspiration, crime and well anything where the cover looks fascinating. Fiction, Non-Fiction, etc. Yes, all types of books. I've been living in Europe (Netherlands) for 13 years and it's been a challenge to order English books as they cost more due to import charges. I've recently been uploading many books through my e-Reader (2nd one is Kobo) in English. I've done a lot of reviews of MOP's, SOP's and Work Instructions and ready to get back to enjoyment reading. Looking forward to seeing what I've missed in the last few years. Moving back to the US soon :).
Best Regards,
Lisa
Michelle_F
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Michelle_F »

Hi...I found this site listed online by an author and thought I would check it out.
AGBiermann

Post by AGBiermann »

Hi all, love to read and looking for a friendly place to discuss and a community reading the same book at the same time, seemed like a fun way to enhance the experience. Just found this today. Excited! Love fiction the most. Some favorite authors (or rather specific books by them): Barbara Kingsolver, Rohinton Mistry, Jhumpa Lahiri, Margaret Atwood...

As an aside, in reading the request posted by the Forum organizer for new members to introduce themselves, I was struck by the quote highlighted in the signature:

"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

Thanks for digging that out and sharing with us all! Loved it, what a great insight... really rings true. I feel that in reading that I have already benefited from joining this forum, and I haven't even really begun yet!
TheCraizeeKitten
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thecraizeekitten.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by TheCraizeeKitten »

Hey all,
I'm Cat from Washington State in the US. Stumbled upon this while looking for a local book club but this caught my eye immediately. Looking forward to reading and reviewing...
I love mystery, thriller, or anything that makes you have to stop and think!
tlakeisha

Post by tlakeisha »

Hello. My name is Tam and I am from Indiana. I have always loved reading and mostly enjoy fiction, specifically general adult, chick lit, romance, and some young adult. Thank you for adding me to this group.
chelseabates-121790
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by chelseabates-121790 »

Hello my name is Chelsea and I'm 28 years old and I Love to read books. I'm more interested in spritual books and knowledgeable books based on facts. Looking forward to reading and writing reviews
Newomyn123
Currently Reading:

Post by Newomyn123 »

Hi, my name is Kym and I am in the USA in Pennsylvania. I enjoy reading, writing, music and games (of all type). I like to read dystopian novels, mystery and thrillers and some biographies. I also like to read non-fiction books. I am currently looking at a book of lists one can make to get to know yourself better. I am looking forward to being part of this community. :techie-reference: :D :wink2:
Upside

Post by Upside »

Hello all! Am Olah. I found this site while searching for schools for a mature student like me 😀. Easy to dive in to explore since I enjoy reading a lot! Intrigue and suspense are more my type. Looking forward to endless reading and review 😀
Terri T

Post by Terri T »

Hi everyone

I'm a long time avid reader and writer that has been searching for something new to try.
Looking forward to more books to read and time to enjoy them.
LizD

Post by LizD »

I'm Lizzie and I'm an avid reader. I love seeing the world from my little Kindle screen. Love books about British and American history, books with strong women as the main characters, and also mysteries, suspense and horror. (I can't watch horror movies, so I get my thrills on the page.) In the past, I reviewed movie scripts, and had a blast with that. Looking forward to participating in a vibrant community!

Return to “Introductions”