Which is your most favourite Colleen Hoover novel?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ZorruleZox
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Which is your most favourite Colleen Hoover novel?

Post by ZorruleZox »

Colleen is the best. I accidentally read Hopeless and that's how it all started. I've read all of her books and she is just getting better and better.
AntonelaMaria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 417
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-antonelamaria.html
Latest Review: Voices of liberty in tribute to the American revolution by Robert Keiper

Post by AntonelaMaria »

Maybe Someday!!
She has many books that I liked but this one is my favorite and and book that I also reread. I love everything about it.
“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
The Minpins by Roald Dahl
zadia

Post by zadia »

i absolutely loved November 9. it was a more unconventional love story. also confess. that one really kept me coming back for more
Melirom

Post by Melirom »

Coleen Hoover is undoubtedly one of the best authors. Her first books were great every one of them it touch my heart and keep you glued to the book. But I must say It end with us tells a story of real struggle and one of the hardest problems in society. Verity it was just mindblowing Wow.
JanellePapp-
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janellepapp.html
Latest Review: Shadow's Voice by Natalie Johanson

Post by JanellePapp- »

It’s Hopeless for me. The story was gripping and I found it hard to put down. Great characters!
imansheikhhh
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by imansheikhhh »

" Maybe someday "
i have read many books by Colleen hoover mostly they are romantic and will attract the young audience a lot while reading her books you will immersed in them and feel as if you r watching a movie with a beautiful story but the difference is scenes and characters are what your mind portrays for you .For me my favourite book by her is "MAYBE SOMEDAY " this book portrays 2 sides of a story a beautiful and complicated love relation is defined .Falling in love isn't easy and having a control over your feelings is defined .The romantic scenes in this novel are defined so beautifully that you start fantasizing them i want everyone to read this novel it will be worth it.
happygirl37
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 509
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-happygirl37.html
Latest Review: Experiencia de vida by Clara limonta

Post by happygirl37 »

This i a question I neves have an answer for, I love all of her books. One I hold really close to my heart, though, would be Maybe Someday, I really loved the idea of having a soundtrack for a book, since soundtracks are my favourite kind of music.
However, I really do love any book Colleen writes. They always teach me so much things, making me question my beliefs and prejudices. She is my favourite author or that.
SexyAshhh101
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by SexyAshhh101 »

My favourite book of Colleen Hoover's is Verity. It was such a twisty read that had me second-guessing everything. I'm still not sure what the truth was but I definitely enjoyed reading the book and I'm looking forward to re-read it in the future.
Zadamyers

Post by Zadamyers »

Hopeless!! The complete duet as well as Finding Cinderella, will always be a fall back to read again and again if I am not able to find something new I'm in the mood for.
books_andpoetri
Currently Reading: The Most Fun We Ever Had
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-books-andpoetri.html
Latest Review: Jurisdiction Denied by Jack Gold and Marc Debbaudt

Post by books_andpoetri »

Do you guys consider Verity as romance? Because I believe it's a thriller. Just wanted to hear your opinions.
Taongaj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taongaj.html
Latest Review: Mixed Blessings by J.M. Muse

Post by Taongaj »

Colleen Hoover is one of a kind. Have you ever noticed how she tackles real life situations that most authors don't? It makes you see certain things differently. Love love love her. Maybe someday, although it ends with us is right up there too
LYUSAH

Post by LYUSAH »

My favorite novel is maybe someday... it really captures the reader's attention. The plot is very original i couldnt put if down....
LYUSAH

Post by LYUSAH »

I think I'll go for her recent book It Ends With Us. It's not your typical romance read and I love the twist in the story.
BriannaCkdos

Post by BriannaCkdos »

My favorite book from Colleen Hoover was Maybe Someday. I’m such a big fan of hers. I’ve read most of her books, can’t wait to read all of them.
Booklover_1015
Currently Reading:

Post by Booklover_1015 »

I finished her book verity this morning. Honestly only book I have read of hers and if her other books are as good this one I'm looking forward to reading her other books.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”