Review by Agnes098 -- The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 424
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agnes-masobeng.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Re: Review by Agnes098 -- The Biblical Clock

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

CommMayo wrote: 09 May 2019, 10:42 It is always satisfying when it is evident that the author has done the proper amount of research for their book. I'm glad you enjoyed this one so thoroughly.
Yeah well there is no doubt in that fact that the authors made a thorough research. And thank you for your comment.
Death And Destruction Are Never Satisfied And Neither Are Human Eyes...Proverbs 27: 20
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

Bianka Walter wrote: 11 May 2019, 04:17 It's definitely an interesting premise - and trying to get religion and science to agree is not easy.
I'm glad you enjoyed this one so much!
I actually thought that it was impossible to get religion and science to agree. But, my disapointment was disapointed. Thanks for your comment.
Death And Destruction Are Never Satisfied And Neither Are Human Eyes...Proverbs 27: 20
amjohnson13mommy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amjohnson13mommy.html
Latest Review: The Right to Nominate by Thomas E Peterson

Post by amjohnson13mommy »

Your review of The Biblical Clock is more in depth than mine (keep in mind I am new) but I think it boils down to we had similar thoughts about this book.
amjohnson13
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

CommMayo wrote: 09 May 2019, 10:42 It is always satisfying when it is evident that the author has done the proper amount of research for their book. I'm glad you enjoyed this one so thoroughly.
I cannot argue with you on that cause I
honestly enjoyed reading The Biblical Clock. Thank you for stopping by.
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

amjohnson13mommy wrote: 14 May 2019, 15:03 Your review of The Biblical Clock is more in depth than mine (keep in mind I am new) but I think it boils down to we had similar thoughts about this book.
I am also very new. Everyday I read other people's reviews of the same I did previously I feel like arg when will I get there.
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

sarahmarlowe wrote: 11 May 2019, 14:51
I liked it the most when Friedmann and Sheldon give the readers a choice. Firstly, the authors outline the few possibilities that surround the age of the universe. Then, they let the readers decide on the possibility that agree more with their intuition.
This sounds like a great aspect of this book. Great job pointing it out! I enjoyed your review. :)
Yes yes :D of course, i liked it more. Thank for your comment.
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

Bianka Walter wrote: 11 May 2019, 04:17 It's definitely an interesting premise - and trying to get religion and science to agree is not easy.
I'm glad you enjoyed this one so much!

I actually thought that impossible for science and religion to agree. But reading this book made me loo at things in a different light.
nooregano
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nooregano.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Dirtbag waitress by Alice Auditore

Post by nooregano »

Interesting interpretation of the boo, and I'm glad you liked it so much, Agnes098! I've seen reviews about this book and they range all throughout the spectrum, and it was refreshing to read a positive take on this one. Thank you for your review! :D
"I speak only one language, and it is not my own." - Jacques Derrida
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

nooregano wrote: 21 May 2019, 00:42 Interesting interpretation of the boo, and I'm glad you liked it so much, Agnes098! I've seen reviews about this book and they range all throughout the spectrum, and it was refreshing to read a positive take on this one. Thank you for your review! :D
All thanks to you for your wonderful comment. Indeed I enjoyed reading this book.
Bluebird03
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bluebird03.html
Latest Review: Retort and Retribution by Jak Dello

Post by Bluebird03 »

Weaving the big bang theory and Biblical scripture into one version of the Creation and the modern take on Eve make me want to read this one also. Thank you so much for a very engaging and insightful review!
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

Bluebird03 wrote: 23 May 2019, 08:56 Weaving the big bang theory and Biblical scripture into one version of the Creation and the modern take on Eve make me want to read this one also. Thank you so much for a very engaging and insightful review!
Just go right ahead, I bet you'll be surprised at what you'll find. And thanks for your wonderful comment.
Renetio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renetio.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Renetio »

I highly believe that this book is relevant even today. And I actually thought there's no relationship between science and the Bible. But now, a new Revelation has come. Thanks for a great review.
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

Renetio wrote: 15 Sep 2019, 09:28 I highly believe that this book is relevant even today. And I actually thought there's no relationship between science and the Bible. But now, a new Revelation has come. Thanks for a great review.
Of course it is a gread read. The same goes for me because i actually never thought that science and religion can be merged. Thanks for stoping by.
Liveforchrist51
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liveforchrist51.html
Latest Review: The Hundredth Time Around by Stacy Lee

Post by Liveforchrist51 »

Religion is something that I truly love to learn about! Thank you for the insight! This is definitely going to be on my need-to-read list.
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

I bet you won't be disappointed @Liveforchrist51. Thank you for stopping by @Liveforchrist51

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”