May 2019 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 Amazon Gift Cards!

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

May 2019 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 Amazon Gift Cards!

Post by gali »

Another two prizes are up for grabs!

Prize 1-- The author of the topic in the May Book of the Month Discussion Forum that gets the most unique replies by the end of May wins a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card. :D

Prize 2-- Whoever posts the most combined replies in May on other people's topics overall in the May Book of the Month Discussion Forum wins a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card.

The May Book of the Month is Misreading Judas: How Biblical Scholars Missed the Biggest Story of All Time by Robert Wahler

Very short topics and posts will not be counted. Off-topic or meaningless or 'fluffy' posts will be deleted by the moderators.

For Prize 1, "unique replies" means replies by different people, not the same person. So, for example, if one person posts four replies on one of your topics, that counts as only one.

Topics must actually be about the book. Overly general discussion topics or topics not really about the book will NOT be approved and will not counted towards the contest.

You need to read the book to open discussion topics.

Scott is not eligible to win (since it's his own contest).

You can check the current results anytime on the Cool Stats Page.

If you have any questions let me know.

Remember, it's meant to be fun! :D

* You need to read the book to open new threads

---

View Adrift on Bookshelves

View Adrift on Amazon

---

Thank you!

If a moderator or admin wins either gift card, then Scott will send that person their prize, but he will also send the prize to the next non-moderator/non-admin in line. This way no member can get bumped from getting a prize by a moderator or admin. The reason for this is that he has asked the moderators to be sure to move or delete off-topic threads and posts, so this will make sure the moderators can be strict without it potentially seeming unfair.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Ferdinand_Otieno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1749
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 78026

Post by Ferdinand_Otieno »

When will the posts be counted as completed?
ChristineP
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ChristineP »

What an excellent way to promote leisurely reading! A chance to win not one, but two Amazon gift cards! So, pick up a book & happy reading!
RizaHossain

Post by RizaHossain »

I am really thankful to this site I really think this promotes our leisure time because we don't have to even and we can easily read books here for free and if we read the book and give reviews we can also earn so I won't say use just for earning money but also update your knowledge.
morchid91
Currently Reading:

Post by morchid91 »

I am very thankful to this site I really think this promotes our leisure time because we don't have to even and we can easily read books here for free and if we read the book and give reviews we can also earn so I won't say use just for earning money but also update your knowledge.
Janalyn101
Favorite Book: Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janalyn101.html
Latest Review: Ironbark Hill by Jennie Linnane

Post by Janalyn101 »

I couldn’t agree more, Christine. I absolutely love this site. I will find myself Peru sing this site for over an hour before I even notice it. Even if I never get paid for a review I will still hopefully belong to this group. I absolutely love it! I don’t mean I absolutely love it in the Hollywood sense I mean it in the most sincere sense, LOL!
RizaHossain

Post by RizaHossain »

This website is really amazing actually in my country there isn't many opportunities for womens to have a even text book so i can never expect I could read a book on internet or a in a site so i am verg grateful to this web site for letting me to be a part of this and i am really happy.
celestine00001

Post by celestine00001 »

I'm ready too so let's play
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 424
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agnes-masobeng.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

The last time i checked the price was $20. I'm glad that you've added $5 on top. That's very thoughtful.
Death And Destruction Are Never Satisfied And Neither Are Human Eyes...Proverbs 27: 20
macharia Njagi

Post by macharia Njagi »

Thanks for promoting my reading skills.
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by 784116993 »

its really amazing that also for me am soonly acquiring 20, am too glad so keep it up for sucher gift prizes!
Marvest
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Marvest »

Online book club have really encouraged me to be a reader which has been more rewarding and they still reward you for reading as well. Thanks so much
Otibhor Judith

Post by Otibhor Judith »

Reading is something i enjoy so much especially when they are novels and having to just log in to my account at my leisure time in the office is way better than carrying excess load in the name of carrying hard copy books to the office.I love this site . :D
Dic45ta
Favorite Book: Burn Zones
Currently Reading: Surviving Life As An Actor
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dic45ta.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Dic45ta »

This is awesome thanks. I'd say this is the best reading site ever.
Remember to love yourself every day. I Love You.
💜💜💜💜.
Kingtaylexy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Kingtaylexy »

Thank you for giving us a chance to build ourselves through your free books and even winning something for reading. Kudos. :lol:

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”