ButterscotchCherrie wrote: ↑
02 Jul 2019, 00:48
Noosh wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2019, 23:24
so this is a really great idea. Let's see how many I have already done:
1. Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Vol. 2
2. Wolfsong + Ravensong By T. J. Klune
3. Like A Love Story by Abdi Nazemian
4. Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate
5. Call Me By Your Name Narrated by Armie Hammer
6. American Psycho by
7. Gracefully Grayson by Ami Polonski
8. Read a book that is not a novel (what is it then?)
9. Read/watch a book and its adaptation
10. Read an award-winning novel
11. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
12. Read a series finale
Awesome! You know, I don't understand novel to be a synonym of book, so that could cover anything else - non-fiction, poetry, etc.
Any suggestions for the ones I haven't covered yet?
Oh, yeah. Sure. Let's see
2. Reread a favourite book
3. You can check the book I read for this one. It's an amazing book.
4. I pick for you A Man Called Ove, it's a fantastic read.
6. Read a book that you DNF'd/gave up on
7. Read a new-to-you author
8. Read a book that is not a novel
9. I think if you haven't already read/watched Gone Girl, go for it.
10. Less by Andrew Sean Greer (my current read) or All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (My personal favorite)
11. I read White Fang this year and loved it.
hope you at least pick one of them up.