DC Comics: Crises (Crisis on Infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis)

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
cdhundley
Currently Reading: The Book of Man
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cdhundley.html
Latest Review: Sundown by Carl H. Mitchell

DC Comics: Crises (Crisis on Infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis)

Post by cdhundley »

With current issues of Justice League recruiting many of the major players from some of DC's biggest limited series - Crisis on Infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, and Final Crisis for an upcoming event, I was wondering if anyone had read all of these original series in trade paper back form. If so, which was your favorite and why?

For me, while Crisis on Infinite Earths was the classic that started it all, I personally enjoy Infinite Crisis more. I felt Final Crisis was too dark and much of it way too meta for my tastes.
"Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." Marcus Aurelius
isah Tajudeen
Favorite Book: A Matter of Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by isah Tajudeen »

yes i watched that movie tittled infinity war\infinity war endgame but i can't remember the tittle because it has been over 1year since i watched it that my favourite part but not after tony stark\iron man died tear rolled out of eye i could'nt hold it well i can still list most of the superheroes that were in that fight both dc&marvel super heroes teamed up together to end thanus evil plan of wiping 50 percent of the world with his collections of 5 of most powerful and deadliest stones across the galaxy thanks man
Ryan Rodriguez 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Ryan Rodriguez 1 »

Yes i watched that movie also and crisis is fan fiction but under the marvel logo im always guaranteed that its going to be a great movie

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”