The Origins Debate, an article by Daniel Friedmann

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

KrishniAnna
Currently Reading: If life stinks
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: The Origins Debate, an article by Daniel Friedmann

Post by KrishniAnna »

Amazing Article ! God works in mysterious ways doesn't he ?
I think this article is great! Good Job !! Thumbs up !
darbybj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 803

Post by darbybj »

A very interesting debate indeed! The job of Scientist's are to question and find answers. If this wasn't the case then they would not have discovered so many of the useful things that they have. It is my personal opinion, experience and belief that God created the earth and everyone of us. I believe in the Bible and they should read it. Until they have a personal relationship with God and fully understand the Bible then they can never really know how the earth came into existence.
odlanra
Favorite Book: Carbynarah Chronicles
Currently Reading: All In Divine Order
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odlanra.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by odlanra »

Nice! I have been looking for arguments on this topic. It has always bothered me that Science insists on its tenets of "testable and reproducible" for anything to be accepted as valid even for this situation. While I generally agree with these conditions, I am hesitant to accept it in every situation. How could one test and reproduce something of an event greater than science itself, something far bigger than one's sphere of capabilities and limitations? I do not think that the testable and reproducible "theory" of science is logical, in this case. The argument gives additional insight while inside the "playing field" of science.
donchristar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by donchristar »

There is no much to be done, from the scripture God created the whole universe and everything in it.
Come to think of it, how did even the dinosaurs existence came to be? Have the scientist find the starting point of the universe and the end point thereof? how is it that the seas and the oceans have not surpassed their boundaries? Lot of questions to be answered.
In my own opinion, the universe, humanity and life all came from the grand creator God.
pageturner19
Favorite Author: Barry Litherland
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pageturner19.html
Latest Review: Demon Freaks by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison
fav_author_id: 183321

Post by pageturner19 »

I found this article a very interesting read from start to finish. However, I found the comments left by fellow readers who have also read this article even more interesting. I find people's reactions and opinions to any form of debate very educational, as you can learn a lot about the world you live in by listening to the views of others around you.
yoyopat1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yoyopat1.html
Latest Review: Our pastor has gone mad again by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by yoyopat1 »

It is an interesting debate to see that there is still a belief that humans evolved without God playing a part. We respect the different beliefs, however the Bible is a good starting point in understanding the evolution and the part that God plays in our lives. The doubts and questions are answered from Genesis to Revelation, actually by the time one is finishing the Book of Genesis they will have understood the power of God because its all based on the Word. The birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ justifies that we are not only physical beings but spiritual. Our physical being is the manifestation of the spiritual so evolution of humankind remains misinterpreted without the word of God.
WaDzulu
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by WaDzulu »

The inteligent design is undoughtedly the best expalnation of creation. Everything visible and invisible does not show a work of an accident as critics of this theory choose to believe. There is a cycle in the activities occuring
Didihaki

Post by Didihaki »

This article is very interesting but it has many questions difficult to find their answer. Based on the word of God, God created the universe and we are created by God. I think that whoever wants to know the reality that he invokes the God and asks him all the questions he has.
Maharlika

Post by Maharlika »

I believe the Bible records the origin of the universe. Humans cannot comprehend everything. Because if we can explain how the universe was created, then we are equal with God. But God is the supreme being and no one can explain and fully understand what He has done and how He controls the universe.
Nerea
Favorite Author: William H. Coles
Favorite Book: Diamond and Pearls
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 675
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerea.html
Latest Review: Little White Lies by JC Anderson
Reading Device: Laptop
fav_author_id: 89641
Signature Addition: No Wahala

Post by Nerea »

I like the fact that the author acknowledges that there is evidence that the universe and everything in it was created by God. It makes sense to believe things were created than think they evolved. This article has made me want to read the book. It's a good piece.
"Regular reading improves your grammar."
No Wahala
Chidera_
Currently Reading:

Post by Chidera_ »

I find this article particularly interesting and maybe because I've been having conflicting thoughts for a time. This might come from a biased point of view but I am of the opinion that the concept of the universe is too big to believe that we came into existence by evolution. Overly, interesting read.
Timmy Dave

Post by Timmy Dave »

Wish to read more on this particular debate. Expecting more from you!
13+16

Post by 13+16 »

I believe in creationism and I am convinced without any doubt that there's a supreme being that's in control of all that is seen and unseen.Everything seems to have fallen into place and it couldn't be by a mere coincidence
braissac
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-braissac.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by braissac »

How the universe and human existence came to be remains a debate that finds relevance in any disposition. One of the reasons is because a sense of belonging supercedes any powerful entitlement an emotional, spiritual and mortal being can possess. At least, that's why we identify ourselves with the family of so and so... We are all looking for a reference point and until we do, the quest continues. I have always found the intersection between creation and science intriguing because science ends up complementing the work of God.
Looking forward to more of this from The Biblical Clock, by Daniel Friendmann.
Cheronomercy

Post by Cheronomercy »

Thanks for this article. I strongly believe that God is the creator of all universe as the bible tells us in the story of creation.Scientists only try to go deeply, research and come into their own conclusions.

Return to “Author Articles”