This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.
Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie
Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 23:06
- Currently Reading: Surviving Hate
- Bookshelf Size: 16
I enjoyed the article and I definitely agree with joining a writer's critique group. Constructive criticism with the knowledge of other writer's and their different styles of writing can improve your writing skills dramatically.
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 09 Jun 2019, 13:22
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 84
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 55
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linamueller.html
- Latest Review: Benjamin Street by Rick J Barrett
Well done, karolinka. All five tips are gold. Thanks for sharing.
Heart! We will forget him!
You an I, tonight!
You may forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.
When you have done, pray tell me
That I my thoughts may dim;
Haste! lest while you're lagging.
I may remember him!
- Posts: 246
- Joined: 01 Apr 2016, 01:01
- Favorite Book:
- Currently Reading: The Namesake
- Bookshelf Size: 22
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shravsi.html
- Latest Review: Murdered by James Schannep
Very well put advice. Don't know about putting the book on social media but everything else is good advice. I especially liked reading other writers to find styles. That marks the difference between who wants to become a writer or a great book reader.