Hosted by kandscreeley.
Moderator: Special Discussion Leaders
- Doaa Wael
- Posts: 216
- Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 11:59
- 2017 Reading Goal: 10
- Bookshelf Size: 23
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-doaa-wael.html
- Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
I feel i have the same writing habits as you
I wish you the best of luck and thank you!!
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 08 Jun 2017, 10:35
- 2017 Reading Goal: 300
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 4
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =2633">The Boy who Lived with Ghosts</a>
- Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
- Bookshelf Size: 35
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 13 Aug 2019, 09:35
- Currently Reading: Sadie
- Bookshelf Size: 14
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-squidnnneyyy99.html
- Latest Review: The Touch by Robert Flynn III
Reading this interview really gave me inspiration to read his book, because he mentioned his love of anthropology. I am taking an anthropology class in the spring because it was suggested to me by a history teacher (who also teaches the class).
This book sounds amazing and I cannot wait to pick it up!