What kind of music do you listen to?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Shraddha_rc
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shraddha-rc.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill

Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Shraddha_rc »

It depends on my mood most of the time but I often listen to acoustics and slow songs. It really clears my mind.
palilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by palilogy »

I was a DJ and I listened to everything but I do have my love for country, the 90's, 80's, jazz and musicals.
Crystal star
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Crystal star »

Mmmh well the kind of music I listen to mostly depends with my moods. That I totally agree. But I love music which really touches your heart and which makes you relate to the lyrics
Ena_07

Post by Ena_07 »

I can listen to different kinds of music but sometimes it depends on the details of the story about the song. You know what I mean. We do really understand what is the song for about when we felt it was happening really happening and touches our hearts or sometimes we're related to the song we've heard even just for a first time.
Kaylyn99

Post by Kaylyn99 »

"MUSIC" Music is my life i listen to music 24/7 all kinds of music no matter what mood i'm in I like to listen and pop,country,trap,rap,mostly like anything except rock and heavy metal but the music I listen to it brings characteristcs in me that no one or nothing can i like how aIl I can express my self in the music i listen to and it explains my feelings and moods without me actually explaining how i feel but how I listen to the music and how it explains me without me having to do anything to anyone is the best.
Tres

Post by Tres »

I listen to a kind of music with different mix of taste when it comes to rhythm and beat.They portray different kind of life experience and make us realized something when we listened to it. :D
angojaphet
Currently Reading:

Post by angojaphet »

I listen mostly to rhythm and blues.
Morgan Jones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 138
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-morgan-jones.html
Latest Review: Fate Won't Compromise by Catherine Blakely

Post by Morgan Jones »

I listen to everything, but mostly Rock and a bit of RnB.
"Reading is a conversation. All books talk. But a good book listens as well." - Mark Haddon
Samsanderson94

Post by Samsanderson94 »

I listen to the old time Rock n roll and country.
andreandhispen
Bookshelf Size: 1

Post by andreandhispen »

RnB from the 90's, 80's, not too much modern music. A lot of new rap is not relevant so I can't follow. ole skool rap from the 80's, 90's. Very few rap artist will I listen to nowadays maybe some Drake or Kendrick Lamar or some ole skool Ice Cube.
Shraddha_rc
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shraddha-rc.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill

Post by Shraddha_rc »

It depends on my mood. If I'm sad, I listen to piano intrumental. When I'm happy I listen to Pop songs or acoustics. I can listen to any kind of music as far as my mood is concerned.
ms07
Currently Reading: You Think It, I'll Say It
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ms07.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by ms07 »

I listen to mostly country music. The country music genre is very diverse which is why I enjoy it so much. I can find an upbeat country song to make me feel good or I can find a mellow, sad country song.
ameerah hashim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by ameerah hashim »

I listened to virtually all kind of music depending on my mood at that particular time,but i mostly like listening to rap songs,love songs and afro pop songs.
ameerah hashim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by ameerah hashim »

I listened to virtually all kind of music depending on my mood at that particular time,but i mostly like listening to rap songs,love songs and afro pop songs.
NSehra
Currently Reading: Cinderella and Colonel
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by NSehra »

Soft happy music or up-beat songs, depends on my mood. I even like instrumental tunes of piano and violins. Lindsey Stirling is my favorite at the moment.

Return to “Poetry & Music”