This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 15 Jul 2019, 10:11
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I love kpoppp
My favorite band is BTS, twice, monstax
And Stray Kids
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 17 Dec 2018, 03:52
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 89
- Currently Reading: Lady Chatterley's Lover
- Bookshelf Size: 149
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spiritphoenix.html
- Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver
I am a hardcore Army but I will listen to any song that has good lyrics and music. I do listen to Ateez, MonstaX, Infinite, Stray Kids, Mamamoo, Idle, Twice, and other Korean artists/groups like Leessang, Epik High, Code Kunst, Nucksal, Gummy... but the list is endless really.
A ship may be safe in the harbour, but that's not what ships are meant for.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 29 Apr 2019, 07:05
- Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maralynx.html
- Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz
Hello, I'm also into K-pop. I got into it long ago, when I was about 12. My favourite girl band to this day is BEG, while I like many male bands. KNK, TXT, BTS, Big Bang, SHINEE are great, I really appreciate them, although I'm trying to distance myself from SHINEE because of the incident and I just listen to old songs, although I follow what's happening.
'A Hunter and a Doe,
A path with a secret covered,
Like ice, like ember,
They'll never be a pair.'- A Hunter and a Doe by Plavi Orkestar
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 07 Aug 2019, 10:11
- Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Bookshelf Size: 30
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrnobody3.html
- Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
I used to be one when the old groups were famous back then such as SuJu, Girl's Generation, 2PM, Big Bang, 2NE1, CNBLUE, Wonder Girls and many more I couldn't name them all. It was good old days but I'm not into kpop anymore and I decided to stop when I was 17.
- Posts: 114
- Joined: 22 Jun 2019, 22:29
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 11
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-felicity-granger.html
- Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz
What with all the memes and my obsession with anime and asian media, it would have been virtually impossible to escape the Kpop craze. I've never actually listened to any of their songs, except in passing Dionysus? I think that's what it's called. I only know one group by name and that's BTS.
Ei Linn Latt Thu
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Oct 2019, 04:25
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I’m ARMY of BTS
- Posts: 235
- Joined: 31 Jul 2019, 11:11
- Favorite Book: The Oracle
- Currently Reading: Why Do We Quote?
- Bookshelf Size: 50
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
- Latest Review: The Message? by Avam Hale
I definitely don’t match their target demographics, but I love BTS!