- Posts: 46
- Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 12:09
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 2
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 2
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nditah.html
- Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji
The Pastor tries to employ socratic midwifery to challenge the confounded sexual perception held again the opposite sex by young people.
If socratic is a proper noun, then it is capitalizeitalize
If it is an adjective, it should be in a small case assuming.
- Posts: 124
- Joined: 16 Jul 2018, 10:21
- Currently Reading: Becoming the Dragon
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaymontacell.html
- Latest Review: Demon Heart by David Crane
Socratic is an adjective, but it needs to be capitalized as if it were a proper noun like with nationalities. American, for instance, is an adjective, but it must be capitalized.
I think I will order American food tonight.
Today, we will be doing a Socratic dialogue in class.
I hope that helps!