Some grammar rules (and embarrassing mistakes!) transcend the uniqueness of different regions and style guides. This new International Grammar section by OnlineBookClub.org ultimately identifies those rules thus providing a simple, flexible rule-set, respecting the differences between regions and style guides. You can feel free to ask general questions about spelling and grammar. You can also provide example sentences for other members to proofread and inform you of any grammar mistakes.
- Posts: 2483
- Joined: 18 Feb 2018, 12:17
- 2018 Reading Goal: 50
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 150
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- Favorite Book: The Martian
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 193
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helen-combe.html
- Latest Review: And The Trees Began To Move by Lisa Gammon Olson
- Reading Device: B00M4L4MFC
I'm reading a children's book and had to Google Zodiacal Light.
I'd never heard of it, but is that because I live in the cloud ridden UK?
Is it a well know phenomenon in the US?
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.