Featured Review: The Message? by Avam Hale

Discuss the June 2015 book of the month, "The Message?" by Avam Hale.
Izesicle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-izesicle.html
Latest Review: With Malice Aforethought by Thonie Hevron
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Featured Review: The Message? by Avam Hale

Post by Izesicle »

Thank you for your review. I was curious about this book, what angle it used on the concept of afterlife experiences. It sounds like an interesting read.
Kelebogile Mbangi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelebogile-mbangi.html
Latest Review: At Day's End, I'll Always Be Me by Jerry A. Greenberg

Post by Kelebogile Mbangi »

Sounds deep. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Thank you for the book review.
"And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)
KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!" - Dr. Seuss
Gichorabram
Currently Reading: From Drift to SHIFT
Bookshelf Size: 84

Post by Gichorabram »

Avam Hale has a really strong message to pass to readers of this book: The message of God's selfless, unconditional love in the current world. Just like it has been depicted in today's Book of the Day, spreading God's message has eventually become mixed up in economics, politics and philosophy in today's word. The author did a wonderful job in this book: "The Message?"
Nwonye Obini
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwonye-obini.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Nwonye Obini »

Overwhelming or harrowing experiences, especially when they involve loss of consciousness, tend to remove the fetters of the material world and catapult one into the deep recesses of the subconscious , where one can receive a message or messages from God. Such was the case with Leah Warner.

The fact that she was healed miraculously following an accident helps to confirm that higher powers take charge when the objective functions are subdued.

Leah has not just brought a simple message from God, but a great lesson for all of us.

A loud applause for the author.
DC_Onwe
Currently Reading: The Message?
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by DC_Onwe »

Nice, i am Reading A book called Book-Blueprint written by Jacqui pretty. This might be my next book.
dhwanis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhwanis.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by dhwanis »

Absolutely love the cover!
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Forgiven
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

In this paranormal fantasy and adventure, The Message? by Avam Hale has a setting in the Midwest, a widower plays as his family life reveals. 4 of 4 stars rating.
AA1495
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 19636">Out of the Box Awakening</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aa1495.html
Latest Review: YiaYia’s Kitchen by Brianna Koucos Midgley

Post by AA1495 »

I'm glad that you liked the book, despite the minor issues you pointed out. Thanks for the honest and well written review.
Sanyogita
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanyogita.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Sanyogita »

Just downloaded the free sample for this book. My initial impression on seeing the cover was this might be a dark thriller type of book; was proved absolutely wrong as I read the description. It had me so intrigued that I immediately downloaded the free sample. I am not more into religious stuff but I sure believe in humanity and loving and caring for each other. One of the main reason I want to read this is to see how Leah gets the message across to people(at this stage I am just assuming she does )
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
GPM
Favorite Book: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gpm.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by GPM »

Thanks for the review! The interesting characters and ideas seems like something to learn.
"A man learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people." - Will Rogers
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
Moniquejm
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>
Currently Reading: Small Change
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moniquejm.html
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Post by Moniquejm »

An interesting book which contains a message from God and He uses a person who suffered from a coma. In the part of Leah, spreading the words of God is also challenging. I look forward to reading this book.
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger
omodinho
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by omodinho »

The Message? This book is one of a kind
while wondering what I someone would have done in leah Wagner's shoe after the tragedy she had
Despite that she was a widow
with 2 young boys who almost lost their only surviving parent in a car accident that left her in coma for 21days(three weeks)
She claimed that she been healed is a miracle but more miraculous is her hearing from God while in coma
And this made me remember a song titled "it is well with my soul" as at when politics tried to sway her away but she hold on and always wanna declare she's in no connection with anything other than to pass the message(love one another) she claimed to have received while in Coma
sometimes, God uses certain situation to draw closer to himself and to accomplish the mission u were initially sent to earth to do
A nice book to read and get changed and entertained. aswell
Julius Akhaende
Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
Bookshelf Size: 27

Post by Julius Akhaende »

Of course yes, the eye on the cover shouts me from far distant, getting nearby and checking in...all the scripts are worth of fascinating and likewise, the book is interesting to read.

I find myself want to read the book more than once.

Enjoy
NerdGrace
Currently Reading: What Lies Within
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerdgrace.html
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare

Post by NerdGrace »

It really is an interesting read. Fascinated by the book because of your review. Thanks!
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
Kat Berg
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading: James Baldwin
Bookshelf Size: 223
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-berg.html
Latest Review: Why Am I Here by Melvin Bell

Post by Kat Berg »

:) Hmm, this does sound interesting and not like your usual "thriller" type book. The eye on the cover would make me pause, as seems to be a common consensus, but your review makes me intrigued! :D

Return to “"The Message?" by Avam Hale”