Do you drink?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
awelker
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by awelker »

Aren't they a chinese thing, pot stickers i mean.
"'Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all." - Alfred Lord Tennyson, In Memoriam:27

http://www.shelfari.com/awelker
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

I've only ever heard the term from Americans. Chinese dumplings are usually called wontons, or in English, just dumplings. And I've eaten pretty much every Asian cuisine there is.
Have a Hoot: Read a Book! http://www.haveahootreadabook.co.uk

KaeMartyndale

Post by KaeMartyndale »

Copious amounts of alcohol were consumed at my party on Saturday night. There were four of us... and there are now 4 empty bottles of sangria, and one of this Yellow Tail Chardonnay (which I didn't like)
Tracey Neal
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Book: The Hundred Dresses
fav_author_id: 2460

Post by Tracey Neal »

sleepydumpling wrote:Close, but no cigar. It's because I'm sleepy and I'm shaped like a dumpling!

What is a pot sticker anyway?
You're shaped like a dumpling...well thats just too cute!! :lol:
awelker

Post by awelker »

About three weeks ago i went to a going away party and I got so drunk :oops: Lets just say that I don't remember the last two hours and I don't remember getting home. Apparently I was doing shots with my cousins and their friends and smoking. I normally don't smoke. My mom said that I was a funny drunk, she's never seen me that drunk before. LOL!!!
"'Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all." - Alfred Lord Tennyson, In Memoriam:27

http://www.shelfari.com/awelker
KaeMartyndale

Post by KaeMartyndale »

I have a funny thing when I drink A LOT... I tend to disappear... and then when people go looking for me they realise I've crawled into bed and I'm sleeping soundly.

That happened at this last party, too. I crawled up into my blankets and went to sleep.
charlesdowney

Post by charlesdowney »

How Does Alcohol Affect You?

* You see double, slur your speech, you lose your sense of distance.
* Alcohol loosens your inhibitions; you make bad judgments that can result in car crashes, violence, unwanted pregnancy, sexual transmission of diseases, or rape.
* A significant portion of violent crimes and vandalism among and by youth involve use of alcohol.
* Using alcohol can cost you your freedom. You can be grounded by parents, lose your driver's license, or end up in jail.
* You can get sick or die from alcohol poisoning.
* Poor grades may be a result of increased use of alcohol.

Post by The Baron »

I drink an average of two beers a month, which means sometimes I go without beer for 3-4 months and sometimes I drink a beer or two a week, but the average is, as I said, about 20-25 beers a year.

I also like to drink a small glass of whisky from time to time, but that's only in the winter and I would say I drink about 10 small glasses a year.
blackfish

Post by blackfish »

You must not believe, I do not drink, I do not drink on subsequent
reinvaldez

Post by reinvaldez »

I seldom drink on occasions. :)
darbook

Post by darbook »

i dont drink i just dont like this feeling. i have friends that drinks and i dont like their behavior when they are really fuzzy.

and also the taste of alcohol is not that tasty for me :)
devendra3047

Post by devendra3047 »

the best non-alcoholic drink in my opinion is mountain dew.
i really like it.
and it is the common part of out snacks time.
K M Britt

Post by K M Britt »

I can't even have Jack Daniel mustard without vomiting. No tolerance for alcohol at all.
TTPro

Post by TTPro »

My friends and I take drinking to a whole new level. Every gathering is a chance to drink, and we gather once or twice a week. Not good, I guess. lol
frger

Post by frger »

The water is the best.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”