What is love

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Qotoyi23
Bookshelf Size: 0

What is love

Post by Qotoyi23 »

Love is something that you feel inside your heart,love is for two people not more than two people.love your girl friend or your boy friend,love him/her and be proud of having her/him.Trust your partner,support your partner, take care of your partner and do not forget there is no love without trust,commitment,respect,vulnerability and communication.
Obijiofor Maryjane

Post by Obijiofor Maryjane »

Love is a strong feeling of affection one can have for a person which must be pure and sincere from the heart
Skthompson

Post by Skthompson »

Love is a strong feeling like if that person wasn't holding you down you would float away and since from the heart
DATo
Previous Member of the Month

Post by DATo »

Sadly not all of us, but I think many of us, could answer that question by simply posting a photo of our mothers. The only absolutely true and unconditional love many of us have ever known was the love we received from our mothers. Maybe that is the reason why grown men dying on battlefields often call for their mothers.

EDIT:
*BTW* This is the short story thread. This topic would be more properly placed in the "Community & Off-Topic" section.
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
wekesa13
Currently Reading:

Post by wekesa13 »

love is the strong feeling of affection towards someone/something.
Ajbish
Currently Reading: A Kingdom Forgotten
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Ajbish »

Love is many things and emotions balled into one. Mostly, in my opinion, it is understanding and sacrifice.
inkoncedar

Post by inkoncedar »

Caring miserably.
Wanting hopelessly
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

Love is a deep feeling of affection and commitment based on what you know about a person, not what you see, think or imagine. Love is sacrifice.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
Jgideon
Favorite Book: Gates to Tangier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 253
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jgideon.html
Latest Review: Sundays with Sister ssj by Anthony Happy LaRiccia

Post by Jgideon »

Love is the strongest bond that connects hearts and souls in the most beautiful way
Arronhardy

Post by Arronhardy »

Love is many things because it covers a multitude. Their are many kind's of love. If I had to sum it up, I would say something like love is the good will for all to prosper in the best they can be. Love is to shared and past on even if it seems love don't comes back from where one sends it. Love is a force to wrecken with.
Genelyn22

Post by Genelyn22 »

Love is experienced through being be able to hold simultaneous truths. The infinite wisdom of the intelligence of the universe created us as imperfect creatures with plenty of work to do on ourselves. Love, as an entity, is not dependent on perfection. If it were dependent on perfection, it would mean that only a perfect power way above reality is deserving of love, since every single human is created with problems to work out over time. Love is holding space for imperfections.
Mely918
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mely918.html
Latest Review: I'm Going to Kill that Cat by F. Della Notte

Post by Mely918 »

Love can mean so many different things to different people. There is no one way to define it. I see it as having a mental connection with another and a trust so profound that no force could ever break it.
Elize27
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31

Post by Elize27 »

Love is when you feel that you were contented and happy.
mariread23
Currently Reading:

Post by mariread23 »

Love is just a word... but being in love with someone is much more than that word ... it's a connection you have between two human beings that can not fade away as easily as one thinks it can...
Maria joraimah
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 92854">The Zodiac Killer</a>
Currently Reading: Unbroken
Bookshelf Size: 28

Post by Maria joraimah »

Love is .... TRUST, RESPECT, and HONESTY! :tiphat:
" HAPPINESS is finding PEACE within yourself! " :D

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”