Anime Anyone?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Sou Hi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sou-hi.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Re: Anime Anyone?

Post by Sou Hi »

PRECIOUSreads wrote: 24 Mar 2020, 10:02 Boku no hero academia, nanatsu no taizai / seven deadly sins, Tokyo ghoul, bleach, one-piece, fairytale, Naruto and basically anything shonen jump related.
I'm also following Boku no hero academia, though I'm reading the manga. Tokyo ghoul was also a good piece.
Wildflowertheorist
Currently Reading: Rise of the Savior
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wildflowertheorist.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Wildflowertheorist »

boardj wrote: 07 Apr 2019, 19:42 I love Durarara! Currently I'm watching Naruto and I love it (I'm late to the party haha)! My favorite animes are: Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Full Moon O Sagashite, Vampire Knight, Noragami, Fruits basket (both new and old), Ranma 1/2, and Rin-ne.
My favorite animated movie is Howl's moving Castle
If you were late in 2019 then what does that make me in 2021?I wonder
I started Naruto last month and now onto Shippuden.
And felt like I've been living under a rock.
"When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Sammy00
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sammy00 »

I've never been a fan of the anime genre. Moreover, I treated him as lightly as possible, believing that these "cartoons" are designed exclusively for children, maximum adolescence. Oh gods, I've never been so wrong. Once I decided to watch Death Note. I was interested in the description and rating. And what's the difference that it is 2006 - it's never too late to discover masterpieces for yourself. So I thought and launched the first episode ... Death Note is a story about what can happen if such a magical artifact is in the hands of a genius, sociopath and psychopath with a God complex. Agree, the idea is very interesting and unusual! From this series my love for anime began.
Kyle Hylan-Corcoran
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kyle-hylan-corcoran.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Kyle Hylan-Corcoran »

I love anime. I'm currently rewatching Naruto in its subbed format. I'm finding that subbed is a lot better because it isn't whitewashed for American audiences and the voice acting is generally better. I find that the voices fit the characters better. I'm also a huge fan of Bleach but I needed a change of scenery.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”