Bookshelves Moderators Wanted!

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Santos Junior
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Bookshelves Moderators Wanted!

Post by Santos Junior »

understanding how to go about the rule and regulations. Hoping I can participate in some activities soon.
shenko

Post by shenko »

okay,i will try my best to serve you
Denis Nives

Post by Denis Nives »

This is really nice
Fezokuhle-Ntokozo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Fezokuhle-Ntokozo »

Thanks for letting us know.
Salma nadia
Currently Reading: TBD August 2022 Book of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Salma nadia »

I am a new user, this post is very interesting because it gives me more enthusiasm to be more enthusiastic always
Almari Swart
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Almari Swart »

:D It will be awesome to contribute.
christopher0069
Currently Reading:

Post by christopher0069 »

gali wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 23:27 The Bookshelves Moderators position is now open for applications. We are looking for Bookshelves moderators to help out with the shelves, which will include solving issues with metadata (author, title, etc.), as well as dealing with inquiries and generally contributing to the moderator team with ideas and feedback. Moderators must have a firm understanding of the English language, be very familiar with the Bookshelves, and have a general love of order. Please note that applicants' Bookshelves will be consulted to determine the user's general use of the shelves and their tidiness.

The position is unpaid and won't boost your level.

If you wish to be considered, please note that you need to be an active poster on the forums and be a member for at least a few months. New members won't be considered. Please make sure you've posted at least 200 meaningful posts and you have at least 50 books on your shelves before applying.

The rule is very flexible and has little pressure attached to it, but it does require being active as a mod, checking in often, and communicating with the other mods. If you would like to be a moderator for Bookshelves, please request membership in the Trial Bookshelves Moderators group to start. Your position will be probationary at first, and after a trial period, you will be added to the Bookshelves Moderators group. You can submit a request through your User Control Panel, or by PM to one of the moderators @Gravy and gali (the group leaders). Thank you!

Am a new user here.Thanks for the enlightment
Adril Pearl
Currently Reading: MY FRIEND Marilyn
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adril-pearl.html
Latest Review: Happiness is All We Want! by Ashutosh Mishra

Post by Adril Pearl »

I’m quite new to this site, but hopefully down the road I’ll be able to contribute more!
Macaela Nzama

Post by Macaela Nzama »

This announcement is very useful coming from someone that just started reading. And I'm still new
Tamika Chitwanga
Currently Reading: The Reason: How I Discovered a Life Worth Living
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamika-chitwanga.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Tamika Chitwanga »

Wow! This is a great start to the new year. Can't wait to be a more involved contributor on the forum. Hope to see more opportunities like this when the newness falls away and the minimum threshholds are surpassed.
christopher0069 wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 17:37
gali wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 23:27 The Bookshelves Moderators position is now open for applications. We are looking for Bookshelves moderators to help out with the shelves, which will include solving issues with metadata (author, title, etc.), as well as dealing with inquiries and generally contributing to the moderator team with ideas and feedback. Moderators must have a firm understanding of the English language, be very familiar with the Bookshelves, and have a general love of order. Please note that applicants' Bookshelves will be consulted to determine the user's general use of the shelves and their tidiness.

The position is unpaid and won't boost your level.

If you wish to be considered, please note that you need to be an active poster on the forums and be a member for at least a few months. New members won't be considered. Please make sure you've posted at least 200 meaningful posts and you have at least 50 books on your shelves before applying.

The rule is very flexible and has little pressure attached to it, but it does require being active as a mod, checking in often, and communicating with the other mods. If you would like to be a moderator for Bookshelves, please request membership in the Trial Bookshelves Moderators group to start. Your position will be probationary at first, and after a trial period, you will be added to the Bookshelves Moderators group. You can submit a request through your User Control Panel, or by PM to one of the moderators @Gravy and gali (the group leaders). Thank you!

Am a new user here.Thanks for the enlightment
ItsBenny_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-itsbenny.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by ItsBenny_ »

Thank you for this announcement, it would be of good use to some newbies out here, at least we can keep an eye out for this.
Beckychebet

Post by Beckychebet »

Thanks for this..am new here
Consolata s 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Consolata s 1 »

Well this post is very Good. It would have been great if I had those points. But all is still well when the time comes and another offer opens I hope to perticipate then brcause I paln to stay long enough.
Callmhefenn

Post by Callmhefenn »

thank you for the news. Atleast I know more about this site about the rules and regulations.
Amiliana Johnny

Post by Amiliana Johnny »

That’s great! Thanks for sharing this info.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”