December 2020 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 rewards (which will be paid via PayPal)

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Ajackson973
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: December 2020 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 rewards (which will be paid via PayPal)

Post by Ajackson973 »

Hello all. I am new to this site and am overjoyed by this opportunity. I love to read and I can’t wait to give my feedback.
Fozia RYK
Currently Reading: Scalpels Out
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by Fozia RYK »

Pleasant challenge I habe now as I am new to this foundation so observing what and all it contain and attempting to peruse a book in short and surfing through genera. I need to begin perusing a book rapidly so I can post a review about it ... :geek studying gray: :nerd studying gray: this stage is by all accounts great. What is in a way that is better than procuring through a way you love doing. Incredible open door for everybody out there who truly need to take care of their diversion.
Chriskingori

Post by Chriskingori »

I think is a great idea coz u reward people and also they get interest of understanding different types of novels or books.
BellAJoEb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bellajoeb.html
Latest Review: Divine Simplicity Day 3...Unity In The Community by Yasher Echad El

Post by BellAJoEb »

I am loving all I am bombing into on this online book club platform.

Thank you so much Scot and also to the Moderator's team. You all have been awesome and prompt in my dealings with you.

I appreciate all you do and even this contest , it's a great one. I have gained a whole lot from being a member.
Sararob06
Currently Reading: Anna Karenina
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sararob06.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Post by Sararob06 »

Thank you so much for your continued generosity! It's so nice to see new and fresh ways to interact on this platform. Thank you for keeping it user friendly and easily accessible!
mrsylvesteromos

Post by mrsylvesteromos »

Hello everyone, I am new onboard, just reading contents and all the activities makes me feel good.
Mkast24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Mkast24 »

That's very generous to have people out there like you guys!
We need more of this out there! Truly is amazing...God bless all of you!!!!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

It looks like @Sushan won both prizes with the topic Is it okay to compare and contrast science and religion?? which received 79 unique replies, and 260 counted posts in the December Book of the Month forum. Congratulations!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

gali wrote: 01 Jan 2021, 00:11 It looks like @Sushan won both prizes with the topic Is it okay to compare and contrast science and religion?? which received 79 unique replies, and 260 counted posts in the December Book of the Month forum. Congratulations!
Thank you

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”