Bollywood Movies or Hollywood Movies?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
blogger
Bookshelf Size: 0

Bollywood Movies or Hollywood Movies?

Post by blogger »

Which movies you like to watch in free time - Bollywood or Hollywood? I like only Bollywood movies to watch in my free time.
booklvr62
Favorite Author: Richard Preston many
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... >Dandelion Wine</a>
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by booklvr62 »

I enjoy both. The first Bollywood film I ever saw was~Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001) Aamir Khan, Gracy Singh, Rachel Shelley, Paul Blackthorne, Suhasini Mulay,it made me seek out more,so my next and my favorite is the epic love story~Jodhaa Akbar (2008) Hrithik Roshan(IMO the most gorgeous man alive), and the incredibly beautiful 1994 Miss World- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, they were also wonderful in Guzaarish (2010) . Plus I totally adore the fun-Bride and Prejudice (2005) Aishwarya Rai, Martin Henderson, Daniel Gillies, Anupam Kher, Nadira Babbar
A clash of cultures in the spirit of My Big Fat Greek Wedding, this modern musical retelling of Jane Austen's classic Pride And Prejuice is a hilariously entertaining tale of one girl's unlikely search for love! Sparks immediately fly as a love/hate relationship ignites between a small-town beauty (International star Aishwarya Rai) and a wealthy American (Martin Henderson- The Ring, Torque) who's visiting her modest Indian village! In a swirl of music, dance and comic misunderstandings, these opposites continue to attract and repel one another in a riotous romance, that spans three continents! Featuring Naveen Adrews (TV's Lost, The English Patient) and a memorable performance from top recording artist Ashanti- love will eventually conquer all in this acclaimed treat from the director of Bend It Like Beckham!

and I just reserved at my library~Jab We Met~ Kareena Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Dara Singh, Kiran Juneja, Saumya Tandon ,Saawariya (2007)Zohra Segal, Salman Khan, Zora Sehgal, Rani Mukherjee, Ranbir Kapoor,The Mistress of Spices (2005)Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Dylan McDermott,andMughal-E-Azam (1960)Ajit, Dilip Kumar, Durga Khote, Madhubala, Prithvi Raj Kapoor.
facebook fans

Post by facebook fans »

I like Bollywood movies because I dont like action movies .. Adventures kind of Hollywood movies I watch
salma khan
Currently Reading:

Post by salma khan »

Three idiots
salma khan
Currently Reading:

Post by salma khan »

I like actin movies
Daniel Muky
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-muky.html
Latest Review: Korian by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by Daniel Muky »

Both have their own goods and negatives...
I love Bollywood for their exergerated action...it's done well and I like it...
Hollywood has a lot of movies I have watched, almost 90 percent...hard to say what I like.
joynob24365
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joynob24365.html
Latest Review: Weeping Goes Unheard by Lucia Mann

Post by joynob24365 »

Bollywood movies. I love the vibe and the songs. And it's part of my culture too. I grew up with Bollywood. :D

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”