Hobbies

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
sally82
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by sally82 »

dbreeds wrote:Image When my life is not taking up by studying for engineering, I love to be outside, especially playing golf. I enjoy hiking, mountain biking, or even taking a walk with a good friend.
me, too! I love being outside and I love taking photos of the nature!
robert_allen

Post by robert_allen »

Hello
my favorite hobby is computer games.and time pass is playing the cricket.

Thanks
(dot) com
crescentscapes

Post by crescentscapes »

PC games (Tomb Raider used to be my favorite until they started using barbie doll models...so now tomb raider just doesn't look the same at all, so instead I have tried out Resident Evil games), Writing, Movies, Nature Photography, Hiking, Traveling, Home Remodeling...and many more.
Electronic Cigar

Post by Electronic Cigar »

My hobbies are reading, writing, blogging and playing mahjong for hours on end.
andr70

Post by andr70 »

I love playing basketball with my collegues, though I love reading too :)
Electronic Cigar

Post by Electronic Cigar »

My main hobbie is reading. How ironic!!! However I also love to watch tv. I'm very interested in how everything work with the entertainment world!!
mylittlegives

Post by mylittlegives »

i don't have much spare times. times are use to do work, housework, looking after kids, eating, etc etc :lol:

but if i do have spare time, i like to go to a cafe, sit there, drink a cup of coffee and watch people passes by quickly. :D
andr70

Post by andr70 »

mylittlegives wrote:i don't have much spare times. times are use to do work, housework, looking after kids, eating, etc etc :lol:

but if i do have spare time, i like to go to a cafe, sit there, drink a cup of coffee and watch people passes by quickly. :D
I also love to watch people pass be quickly! It gives you a feeling of relax!
andr70

Post by andr70 »

My hobbies are Internet, Chess and music :)
The Mythwriter

Post by The Mythwriter »

If I'm not reading or writing, I play some Nintendo, on the NES as often as anything current, and work on computer programs too. I also do some VERY amateur woodworking.
"The world has been printing books for 450 years, and yet gunpowder still has a wider circulation. Never mind! Printer's ink is the greater explosive: it will win." - Christopher Morley, "The Haunted Bookshop."
jonny yep

Post by jonny yep »

my spare time reading comics and watch anime
selfer

Post by selfer »

Chess, writing, web sites, and the great outdoors. I also hope to start taking flying lessons again if I ever have any money.
Woodland Nymph

Post by Woodland Nymph »

Besides reading, my other hobbies include writing, photography, painting, listening to music, exploring nature, watching movies (especially silent films), spending time with family and friends, and...daydreaming, haha.
certifiedbookworm

Post by certifiedbookworm »

I love to do things that involve learning new things. I love reading and writing poems in my spare. I also love cheerleading and football!!! Meditation is pretty cool also when I'm not being lazy lol
Bowlie

Post by Bowlie »

**Watch movies
**Play video games
**Crochet
**Cross stich

(probably in that order too)

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”