- Posts: 30
- Joined: 10 Aug 2019, 06:25
- Currently Reading: Project Tau
- Bookshelf Size: 44
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neha.html
- Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter
On tree so high beautiful and green ,
sat two birds listening melodious wind,
Down shines the river crystal clear and clean.
One boy came started throwing stones at them,
Afraid and worried they flew from there,
What a bad boy, such a shame.
Near a river was a bog,
while playing around boy got stuck,
to get out, he tried a lot and slog .
That flying birds, saw him stuck,
Forgetting about stones, they flew to find help,
One mile away found a man, it was good luck.
Insisting that man to follow them,
Two birds started chirping around his head,
near came the bog, man saw the boy,
saved his life but boy was half dead.
Such a courageous deed, done by birds,
But still their story remains unheard,
Still around that tree, can hear birds chirps.
- Ekta Swarnkar
- Posts: 407
- Joined: 14 Apr 2019, 12:14
- Favorite Book: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition)
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekta-swarnkar.html
- Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 14 Jul 2019, 16:21
- Favorite Book: The Elephants of Style
- Currently Reading: Shade
- Bookshelf Size: 271
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliet-1.html
- Latest Review: Sundown by Carl H. Mitchell