Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 15:50
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Sparkle, sparkle spoon
Soup spoon as round as moon
Sparkle, sparkle fork
Four teeth to talk
Sparkle, sparkle spork
Mixture of spoon and fork.
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 20 Aug 2019, 08:02
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 63
- Favorite Author: C. S. Lewis
- Currently Reading: The Diary of Samuel Pepys, Vol. 1
- Bookshelf Size: 511
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-moore.html
- Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
- fav_author_id: 4569
This made me chuckle! What a fun poem!
'All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling' - Oscar Wilde
'Am reading more Oscar Wilde. What a tiresome, affected sod' - Noël Coward