Warriors of the World

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Priscilla Ruiz
Bookshelf Size: 0

Warriors of the World

Post by Priscilla Ruiz »

Warriors of the world consists of women and men, We are a breed of humans who once lived in sin.
They conquered all the demons and made the choice to win, And all the joy in the world they hold within. Warriors of the world come from a forgotten land, they are the soldiers that were once to weak to stand, but they never gave up they took the Lords hand, if you have never been lost u will never understand.
Some beat till they were half dead and "But I love u" is the last thing he said, brutalized everynight right before bed, It never went away it stays in your head.
They conquered their demons and chose to prevail, In their life the option was never to fail, Warriors of the World all have a story to tell, Their journey of a lifetime was an emotional hell. But today they stand firm and tall, And cosses to answer the Lord everytime that he may call, People said tge couldnt but they conquered it all,Life tried to knock them down but they refused to fall.2pac,Haystack, and Jellyroll are warriors to me,their music helped me through my struggle when I was to blind to see, inspired me to always be the best that I could be, Literally saved my life through my journey. Thanks to my angels that were sent from afar, That opened ny eyes and made me a star, I want you to know how very special you are, You are so special to my heart my superstar. Thank you Lord for showing me my way, To a beautiful,majestic,glorious day, Because of your grace I'm going to be ok, Forever in my life and Always you will stay....

Written By: Priscilla Ruiz
JNeitzer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by JNeitzer »

:tiphat: Great job my friend!
Dragonsend
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonsend.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Dragonsend »

I know a group of people who don't know how to be warriors. I refuse to associate with them. But I will pray for them!
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 :angelic-grayflying:
DC Brown
Currently Reading: Sold on a Monday
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dc-brown.html
Latest Review: The Byrds of Victory by James Robert Campbell

Post by DC Brown »

What a nice tribute to those you admire.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”