Proof of the Spirit

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Butch Acuna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-butch-acuna.html
Latest Review: Going Gone by Abraham Lopez
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Proof of the Spirit

Post by Butch Acuna »

If man really has an spiritual dimension, can it be proven today? The Bible states that modern man who was recreated 6,000 years ago from the dust of the ground in God's own image was gifted with an spiritual element. What is the significance of having an spiritual element? That is like asking what is the difference between a walkie talkie and the latest model of an Apple phone, the truth is that modern man possesses more information processing power than a computer, which if compared to the human brain is a bicycle while the brain is a Boeing passenger jet. But it's power is not in the brain but is embedded in the spirit. The proof? A large number of animals have bigger brains than humans but are nowhere near man's capacity to process information. In God's wisdom, He restricted man's ability to use his brain to only ten percent, or else man's ability to produce more destructive weapons would be profound.

This is the reason why science have found substantial man made changes since 6,000 years ago, foremost of which is written history. But science won't admit that, pointing out that there are numerous signs of advanced civilization before 6,000 years ago. They are right, even the Bible has a record of ALIENS arriving on earth before man. They are Angelic beings sent by God from His Kingdom in Heaven under a super angel named Lucifer. Lucifer launched an unprecedented rebellion that triggered a war in the heavens by trying to take over God's throne, but his army composed of a third of all angels were repulsed by the Kingdom's defenders led Archangels Michael and Gabriel, throwing them back into the earth, turning the world into a place of misery. A subsequent counter attack by Heavenly forces using meteoric missiles about 12,000 years ago destroyed most living physical creatures and initiating an ice age and causing darkness due to reduced sunlight teaching the Earth's surface. This can be proven but it will require a book to elaborate on this so let us go back to the proof of the spirit.

God in His mercy provided proof of the presence of an spiritual element in man to strengthen the faith of believers today, because He is willing to save ten percent of humanity from the Great Tribulation which is fast approaching in a painful birth of God's spiritual nation, heralding the end of the 6,000 years of Satan's reign over man.

God caused a perfectly normal talented and beautiful American child to lose her sight and hearing even before she can fluently speak, virtually disabling her physical ability to learn and communicate leaving her spiritual aspect without any means to initiate communication and learning and fully develop character.

With the exception of her sense of touch and ability to sense motion.

At about 19 months old Helen Adams Keller lost her sight and hearing due to suspected scarlet fever. Her parents consulted with Alexander Graham Bell, inventor on the telephone and founder of one of the biggest telecommunication company in the world today. Bell referred them to the Perkins Institution for the Blind in Boston, where they introduced her to Anne Sullivan who eventually transitioned from being Helen's teacher to became a life long companion.

Anne broke through the wall of isolation separating Helen from her family by finger writing the word w-a-t-e-r into her palm while her other hand is feeling the flow of cool water from a hand pump. That Helen remembered the word proves that everything that we hear are embedded somewhere in our brain in the same manner as a computer operating system empower's an Apple phone to become a hand held computer, unlike the lowly hand held radio whose only function is to send and receive voice messages.

Is it a mystery that the only skill of an spider is to build an spider web and the beaver to build dams? If they evolved would they not have acquired other talents?

The only explanation is that they were not created in the likeness of God. Man was. God is in the process of recreating Himself! And the process is ongoing!

A Control Group

In God's wisdom, a control Group was provided because He knew that science will look for one. Helen's lifetime also saw the rise of the Akita dogs in Japan. They are a breed of intelligent and protective dogs most suitable as guides for the Blind. Helen, who became a sensation in Japan and was repeatedly invited by the Japanese government to visit was gifted with Akita dogs, the first being Kamikaze or divine wind.

The most famous Akita dog who lived during Helen's own time was Hachiko, a close relative of Kamikaze. Hachiko acquired the habit of going with his master to a nearby train station where his master will board the same train every morning on his way to work. At early evenings, Hachiko is at the same station waiting for his master's return.

One evening, Hachiko's master failed to come home. He died earlier that day while teaching. Hachiko never saw him again. However, he continued to wait every evening at the same station for almost a decade until his death. His dedication and loyalty made him famous worldwide until this day. His statue remains to be a landmark where he used to wait for several years.

Now, Hachiko was a perfectly healthy dog, his admirers put up a fund to support him during his lifetime. He was not deaf, he was not blind. He needed only to understand a single sentence, which some people tried to do. The message goes like this.

" Hachiko, your master is dead, he will never come back you do not have to wait here any longer."

No one was able to make Hachiko understand about death.

Are you surprised that Helen Keller was able to become a world famous lecturer, a prolific writer, an advocate of women's and workers rights whose influence is so powerful that the Federal Bureau of Investigation put her under surveillance to find ways of mitigating her ability to move the working class?

I am not surprised, we were created in God's own likeness, therefore we possess some of God's own attributes although it is still in the developmental stage.

Beloved followers of God, this is for you. God has elected one out of ten people living today to survive the Great Tribulation, Satan's last attempt to exterminate the human race and thwart God's plan to reproduce Himself. Take this words and feed it to your spirit. The character traits of Hachiko can help us build our own. Helen's time is coming when she will be resurrected in perfect health and given a chance to live and serve God's purpose-for us to create a character similar to God's own as He has created our bodies n His own likeness.
Butch Acuna
Currently Reading:

Post by Butch Acuna »

There are several grammatical errors. I should have followed the advice by the editors to preview an article several times before submitting it.

Writers take note!
Anney618
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Anney618 »

Hi Butch Acuna
You are doing a good job , but you should on your grammar you just few of them
Butch Acuna
Currently Reading:

Post by Butch Acuna »

Thanks, my fault is in my writing style, I write impromptu like all news reporter who are always on the move. The editing is done by a host of editorial assistants and proof readers at the office where we send our news by fax. Thank you for reminding me. Its time to adapt the changes demanded by circumstances.
Dragonsend
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonsend.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Dragonsend »

Interesting proof, interesting point of view, I truly enjoyed this, I pray I am a 1 out of the ten. See you at the end! :tiphat:
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 :angelic-grayflying:

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”