Those freaking aliens [sci fi]

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Artifacs
Currently Reading: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 5

Those freaking aliens [sci fi]

Post by Artifacs »

It's not an electronic bug. Don't try to tune your...reading... thing. It's futile! We're taking over the transmission and for the next three minutes all you shall see, hear, smell, touch, taste and sixth-sense will be entirely under... your own imagination's discretion since our brainwave disrupter is not available right now.
We apologize for that. It's spending its honeymoon with an 800 Watts microwave oven it met years ago in the San Diego Comic Con.
But, nice try, don't change the subject and focus. You're about to experience the most thrilling and bewildering story since you discovered Ramon and Cajal were actually the same person.
It' s a story that really happened, if not in ours, in some parallel universe of our franchise. Prepare to know the story you'll probably tell over and over to your night shift nurse in the frozen nights of the madhouse cushion cell. Behold the story that will make you believe that that the word paradox is an euphemism of the very same world itself.
Learn the story that we were told when we didn't make our living disrupting brainwaves with no commercial purposes, but by running a humble oil Emirates monopoly corporation family bussines.
It's the story of an alien invasion that changed the entire frame in the human evolution but since we only have three minutes, we will be telling the story of a neighbour condo meeeting in some block in Tihuana.
Excuse me, just a second.
What?. Who's telling the story? All right.
I mean, in some block in the exotic mexican city of Tihuana where some hideous smelly aliens have invaded the next door chinese cat food store.
I think this is ruining the mood. What?
They want me to say that those aliens are looking for earthling cats for a free-ad biological experiment in their planet.
And by They I mean the aliens. They're here beside me right now heating my ear and ruining the whole thing. Yeah, you're right. we've just teleported to the damn chinese cat food store in Tihuana.
And now there's a shadow at the store glass door. It seems a fat man guy is coming in. The door opens and he's definitively coming in, cuddling a wicker basket covered by a white tiny blanket.
The fat guy steps forward towards the counter and take off the blanket. Inside, there's a dog that seems like a cat. The aliens don't need a dog, I tell him to go away, they need a cat.
He says it is a cat. I tell him to get out anyway that the aliens don't need a cat that seems like a dog. Oh, God, did the three minutes pass already? Why this alien invasion had to happen just right now?. They ruined the mood.
You aliens ruined the whole thing. Get away from me! Leave me alone! I'm not a cat! I'm not a freaking cat!!! Aaaahh!!!

----Short Story Inspired by "Regrets" a Short Story by Emi_review----
CasualBookReader
Favorite Book: How to be a writer: Building your creative skills through practice and play
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-casualbookreader.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by CasualBookReader »

I really enjoyed this story. It's like a coke-fueled nightmare!

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”