When love dies another resurrected

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Kingcapitage
Currently Reading: TBD August 2022 Book of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 7

When love dies another resurrected

Post by Kingcapitage »

5:00 am as usual I woke up from my comfortable but not too expensive bed getting ready for the day's job but something unusual happened something I have never experienced all through my days of staying in that mini flat I called my house.
I have to walk about 30miles from my house before getting a taxi that can take me to my destination, as I was about to enter the next available taxi I noticed that my house keys is not with me, I hurried back to the house only to find the key at the door, when leaving the house I taught I have locked the door not knowing I left the key there.
After collecting the key I boarded another taxi to my workplace, upon arrival I noticed again that my key wasn't with me, I think I have forgotten it in the taxi, what is wrong with me today I murmured to myself or could this be a sign warning me of something, I never border to look for the key as I settled to pass the night at my girlfriend house.
She has been my girlfriend for 3years now, whenever I am coming to her place I normally call to inform her of my visit and vis vasa she does too, but today I am going to visit her unannounced, after the close of work I went straight to her place but getting close to her house I saw male pam sanders on her front door, my heart skipped on the mere sighting of the sanders but I mustered courage and open the door.
"Lo and behold" what I saw on that day is still ringing in my head even though we are no longer together, I saw a man banging my girlfriend as though he's life depended on it or maybe he will be given an award at the end of it.
The only thing that left my mouth at that moment was "chaii it is finished".
To cut the long story short, I am happily married now with two kids but that incident still lingers in my heart to date.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”