The Crime:

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
ByDraxyss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

The Crime:

Post by ByDraxyss »

August, 2002

Dear Diary:

Today I became a thief. I really must say that I couldn't
help it. I had been thinking for a while about the possibility of committing that theft and finally today I was given the opportunity. I confess that the article I got was the one I really have been wanting for several summers now. I couldn’t control myself and I quickly took it. The surprised face of its previous owner was priceless! He looked really puzzled, and I just smirked; congratulating myself on my daring. Ah ... I am a complete scoundrel, I know. But opportunities such as these occur once in a lifetime. If I wasted it I am convinced that I would have regrets for the rest of my life. Tonight I happily go to sleep.
Yess.

Not far from there someone else was also writing...

Dear Diary:

Horror!!! Tonight a catastrophe happened, a disaster, without a doubt Troy burned!
My poor heart was broken into a thousand pieces. It hurts! I have been told that Yess has stolen what I longed to achieve. It's not fair. Dammit! That very so @#$% has stolen Anthony, the kiss I was waiting for.
Yade.
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

😂Nice one. Life's unfair.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
Mina Obeng
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mina Obeng »