INTRODUCTION!!!

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
RachelIsabelle
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

INTRODUCTION!!!

Post by RachelIsabelle »

Hi OnlineBookClub fans!
My name is Rachel Isabelle-Hubata and I am a vociferous reader to the MAX!
I am also an aspiring author; short-story writer whose genres include Modern day First Nations People and their dilemmas and strengths! I engage in the occasional article and am a ghostwriter; as well. Currently; I am constructing a blog that’s a Work-In-Progress... I enjoy the genres of Magical Realism, multi-genre, tribal literature and experimental literature. I look forward to all authors and giving an honest opinion.
Last edited by gali on 25 Jun 2020, 22:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Self-promoting
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

RachelIsabelle wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 18:34 Hi OnlineBookClub fans!
My name is Rachel Isabelle-Hubata and I am a vociferous reader to the MAX!
I am also an aspiring author; short-story writer whose genres include Modern day First Nations People and their dilemmas and strengths! I engage in the occasional article and am a ghostwriter; as well. Currently; I am constructing a blog that’s a Work-In-Progress... I enjoy the genres of Magical Realism, multi-genre, tribal literature and experimental literature. I look forward to all authors and giving an honest opinion.
Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”