Miss my mummy

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
LOVE SPARKLES
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Miss my mummy

Post by LOVE SPARKLES »

Every night before I go to bed I look up at the sky mummy and I look at all the stars in the sky an wonder where you are an when you will return, then I cry , then I look down at the floor and I sigh , sigh , sigh , sigh, sign, sigh , sigh,sigh everyday I try be that brave girl you say I am but I don’t feel brave mummy because I think of u when I look at the stars in the sky an then I cry I wish I was with you or u to be with me by my side
The tears on my face stream , I look back up at the sky mummy and I’m wondering where you are that’s so good what are u seeing through your eyes because your never by my side
I’m wondering if your feeling my pain I hid inside once it hits daylight
You always say your coming but you don’t what have I done wrong mum , did you stop loving me or did somebody hurt you or are you homeless an hungry an cold looking for places to stay
Granny always says your not coming because you don’t love us or care
As I try to believe you instead making me think I’m you brave lil girl
But I’m still looking up at that sky every night I’m crying and sighing for you mummy I can’t hide this pain much longer mummy I’m trying to hold on like you said an promised u loved us an ur coming back to get us when the courts say you can
But Mumzy granny keeps trying to tell me your not an it’s like another diamond start that shoots straight through my heart an into the sky so everyone thinks I’m fine an brave but mummy when I look at the sky at night an look at the bullets glowing in the sky shining bright like diamonds in the sky an I cry an sigh mummy because I know your probably looking at the same star wondering where we are and if we are okay an if there’s anything we need an I know how guilty an bad you feel because you couldn’t beat the court book of lies
Don’t worry mummy when I cry I loose my bravery but when you came back I knew we are the rewards for your bravery
I know your at home alone
I know the nasty things they say about you aren’t true but mummy be brave I know it’s killing you but at least we have a star in the sky that reminds us we are the apples to your eyes we transmit the pain your holding inside cause mummy every night once I take off my bravery chest plate it reveals your pain from someone else taking us away an it reveals you even at times go without food or social activities just so you could give us money to buy the things we wanted even though granny doesn’t like you or any of dads family I know the truth my heart came from your heart we shared our first connections with your for the first 9 months of pregnancy you loved us more than anybody before the start we share secret meetings with our spiritual connections inside that no one else detects because we are one body mummy and your the apple to my eye but I have to keep it secret if granny knows I love you more an with to be with you instead of getting yelled at while I sit here an write this on the floor don’t worry mummy I love you an miss you they can stand over me an yell cause it’s dayl Now mummy I have your bravery an my true feelings I now hide but I know tonight a few more diamonds are gonna shoot out into the sky as i sit on my window sill with my little sister talking about you mummy and showing my little sister that generation bond an connection we share through our secret star an we wish we was with you driven we u in the back seat of your car an run away so nobody can shoot our hearts with bullets that turn into diamonds shooting high an bright in the sky we miss u mummy an wish you was here to tuck us in an kiss us goodnight
We know it’s not your fault now as we grew we learned an told the truth we know your brave am gonna rescue us but we sit here every night at our meeting star and we hope an look for your car your awfully late but we know the evil traps daddy’s family set an watched you get out so we continue our faith but we still look at the sky an cry then we both sigh and wonder if daddy loves us then why does he let his family tell lies about our mummy ! We are waiting to be reunited with you mummy so please don’t cry or sigh we are brave like you waiting to hold your hand again so please don’t give up mummy we know how hard they are making this for you but seen how brave an intelligent you are an we can’t wait until we are locked in a loving embrace in ur arms!
Artizi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-artizi.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Artizi »

Aww, this is so sweet :) Congratulations, a very bittersweet story.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”