Official Review: Kaleidoscope of Being by Jennifer Toth

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Re: Official Review: Kaleidoscope of Being by Jennifer Toth

Post by jaliper »

Wow. This is the first book of poetry I saw about faith. Definitely adding this to my collection. Thank you for reviewing this
OloladeO
Currently Reading: The Michael Project
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ololadeo.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by OloladeO »

I am not a fan of poetry, but this book sound like a good read. I can tell that those that favor its genre would enjoy this book as the reviewer gave it a perfect rating. Congrats to the author on winning BOTD.
Beatus
Currently Reading: Homicide
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beatus.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Beatus »

A beautiful review. I always enjoy a quote of a line...the one that stood out. It would've been lovely.
princessbendita
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by princessbendita »

Recently, I have been working on mending my relationship with my religion and faith. Although I am not really the devout kind, I do have a strong faith about the things that are happening in our lives. After reading the review, I have come to conclusion that maybe this book will bring me closer to religion or maybe it will not, but I know for sure that this will help me grasp stronger to my faith. I am excited to read this!
uchediman

Post by uchediman »

Kaleidoscope of being by jennifer toth. Is intresting.. She reflects her optimism through her poems and its very clear shes on a spiritual journey..and overcoming difficulties within... She praises GOD.. And is very religious...
Aik777

Post by Aik777 »

I have been fascinated by poems for years now.Therefore always search for new poem collections.I am a fan of poetry on nature and I'm happy to say that this is one of those books that I have to get to quench my thirst of poetry. ☺️
SonofJ

Post by SonofJ »

I really love anything that has to do with Jesus,Jennifer was able to take the reader step by step through her journey with Christ and I can say that for anybody who wants to have a relationship with Christ,this book will actually ensure that
imet123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-imet123.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by imet123 »

Self love opens the ability to love others. Maybe this book might just make me start reading poems. Thanks for the review.
Deleka

Post by Deleka »

I think, it will be helpful if there was much elaborations on some of the lines but I really enjoyed it just that it was having that much close rhymes

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”