Review of You are not alone

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 266
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: The Big Necesscaries by Beth Weiler

Review of You are not alone

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "You are not alone" by Thomas Gathers.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Thomas U. Gathers has written a book titled You Are Not Alone. This book is filled with profound wisdom, and it will show you how to become the most admirable version of yourself by modeling your life after the teachings of Jesus and God. It focuses in particular on times when you feel isolated from the rest of the world.

The reader will be able to rediscover Jesus and God with the help of this book. It points the reader in the right direction and encourages them to follow God rather than other people by advising them not to follow the ways of other people. He also discusses the people you care about, such as your significant other and possible struggles with relationships. He tells you to put your faith in the Lord to guide you to the love that is perfect for you. Even when you are doubting yourself or have nowhere else to turn, this book will lift you up and ask you to put your trust in Jesus.

I like how straightforward these poems are and how enlightening they are at the same time. I like how it instructs you in the ways of Jesus and how to interact with Him so that you can experience the most rewarding aspects of Christianity. I found myself particularly drawn to the poem "He Will Supply" due to the fact that it serves as a gentle reminder to the reader that even though they may be struggling financially and having a difficult day at work, they can always turn to Jesus for assistance, and He will either help them take their sorrows away or even assist them in resolving their problems. I thought it was really helpful that the author pointed out that you shouldn't expect everything to be done for you and that you should put in some effort on your end as well.

There was nothing about this book that I didn't like, which is why I gave it a perfect 5 out of 5 stars. Readers will definitely feel as though they are closer to Jesus when reading this book, and the poems have been written in such a way that it is easy for the reader to understand. Even though I found errors in the book, I believe it has been professionally edited.

I would recommend this book to any Christian who is looking for an uplifting experience or who constantly feels isolated.

You are not alone
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ajibola Gabriel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajibola-gabriel.html
Latest Review: The Vitality System by Kyle Gonzalez

Post by Ajibola Gabriel »

I feel like this book will do a lot of people good, including myself. A lot of people feel alone these days with so much going on. I will add this boom to my shelf and hopefully get to read it soon.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”