Official Review: Broken Arrow Revisited by E.L. Glenn

Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Social Butterfly
Currently Reading: Yesterday
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-social-butterfly.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B01LFV5SI6

Re: Official Review: Broken Arrow Revisited by E.L. Glenn

Post by Social Butterfly »

I say to myself, "Read no further". I am so putting this book in my to-read pile. Online book club is going to get me stuck in my room all day with these great picks. I heart historical fiction. Love this review.
BriennaiJ
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-briennaij.html
Latest Review: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's by Mark L. Wdowiak

Post by BriennaiJ »

Social Butterfly wrote: 11 Jun 2018, 11:51 I say to myself, "Read no further". I am so putting this book in my to-read pile. Online book club is going to get me stuck in my room all day with these great picks. I heart historical fiction. Love this review.
Thanks for commenting! And welcome to Online Book Club, where you learn to read all day long XD
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

This seems like a great read, with an interesting premise and fascinating characters. Thanks for the detailed review!
BriennaiJ
Latest Review: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's by Mark L. Wdowiak

Post by BriennaiJ »

gen_g wrote: 16 Jun 2018, 02:41 This seems like a great read, with an interesting premise and fascinating characters. Thanks for the detailed review!
Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you enjoyed it :P
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

very nice review regarding a book which has theme blending of Anthropology and Science Fiction together is takes a reader into another world for some time. the ability of the character Kirk to go back in time gives great value to his work
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Ana-Maria-Diana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-maria-diana.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Ana-Maria-Diana »

I like books where the characters are able to travel through time. This book is interesting because it presents the tribal life.
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

It sounds like an awesome read especially with the character development and the time travel. Cool.
BriennaiJ

Post by BriennaiJ »

sanjus wrote: 22 Jun 2018, 11:16 very nice review regarding a book which has theme blending of Anthropology and Science Fiction together is takes a reader into another world for some time. the ability of the character Kirk to go back in time gives great value to his work
Thanks for commenting! It is definitely nice that Kirk can go back in time and see the truth in what he has researched.
BriennaiJ

Post by BriennaiJ »

Ana-Maria-Diana wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 02:02 I like books where the characters are able to travel through time. This book is interesting because it presents the tribal life.
Thanks for commenting! It definitely portrays a often-forgotten group of people in a good light.
BriennaiJ

Post by BriennaiJ »

teacherjh wrote: 20 Jul 2018, 00:07 It sounds like an awesome read especially with the character development and the time travel. Cool.
Thanks for commenting! The character development was a big plus for this novel.
SunVixen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunvixen.html
Latest Review: Tau Ceti: A Ship from Earth by George T. Hahn

Post by SunVixen »

This book can be really great. Indians Wars and time travels are an unusual and interesting combination. Thank you for commenting.
BriennaiJ

Post by BriennaiJ »

SunVixen wrote: 09 Mar 2019, 17:47 This book can be really great. Indians Wars and time travels are an unusual and interesting combination. Thank you for commenting.
Thanks for commenting! This is definitely an unusual combination, but it made for a very great novel. I hope that more people start writing books combining old America with time travel. Most time travel novels I have read have just been about the "Wild West" or the colonial East, and nothing about the other groups of people from different walks of life.
SunVixen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunvixen.html
Latest Review: Tau Ceti: A Ship from Earth by George T. Hahn

Post by SunVixen »

BriennaiJ wrote: 27 Mar 2019, 07:43
SunVixen wrote: 09 Mar 2019, 17:47 This book can be really great. Indians Wars and time travels are an unusual and interesting combination. Thank you for commenting.
Thanks for commenting! This is definitely an unusual combination, but it made for a very great novel. I hope that more people start writing books combining old America with time travel. Most time travel novels I have read have just been about the "Wild West" or the colonial East, and nothing about the other groups of people from different walks of life.
I also hope so.

Return to “Historical Fiction”