Review of Mary J's community

Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Review of Mary J's community

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Mary J's community" by .Clyde Edmond Fisher.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Mary J's community by .Clyde Edmond Fisher tells the narrative of Mary J and her family. Her parents had nine children, each with a special talent. Her parents, John Westley and Ada, raised them in a Christian home. Mary J is intelligent, gifted, and brilliant. She is continually bringing beneficial ideas that improve the gift and the family's growth. She aspires to own a community store. She pursues her dream with faith, prayer, and determination. Her mother died over time, but it was a glorious death. John Westley was driving to town with some of his children when they had a fatal accident. How many of them survived the accident? Did Mary J succeed in realizing her goal of opening a community store? To learn, obtain a copy.

As I read Mary J's narrative, I was completely absorbed. It is a tale that will motivate everyone, especially ladies who believe that there are social restrictions on what women may do. I don't know where to start writing after reading the book because all of the stories are interesting enough to record. Each tale is engrossing and instructive. I can't even begin to understand how much the knowledge in this book has lifted my spirit. Mary J is such a wonderful person who always has the best interests of others in mind and always has practical suggestions that will help the family grow. Time won't allow me to discuss this amazing woman. To be sure I didn't miss any important information, I read the book twice. I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed the book.

I have two favorite characters in this novel. They are Mary J and her husband, Pap. This couple banded together to wipe the tears of the less fortunate members of the community. Pap was a hard-working man. One thing I enjoy about him is that he always supports his wife's dreams. Despite the difficulties associated with realizing her dream, he encourages her not to give up. The author wrote the book in such a way that any reader could understand the plot. The author's writing style is superb. The author was able to weave love and suspense into this tale.

This book has nothing to dislike. I must admit that I took a lot of lessons from the book, among them the value of tenacity, love, teamwork, faith, and other virtues. I'll congratulate the author on his talent for creativity. I will not forget to express my gratitude to the editor for not finding any errors in the book. This indicates that the book is exceptionally well-edited.

I rate this book four out of four stars because it has expanded my understanding of how to concentrate on my goals and given me perspective on how to deal with the tough problems in life. I recommend this book to everyone, but particularly to female readers who believe that success and achievement are gender-specific.

Mary J's community
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I find this book an interesting read. Mary have an interesting family. It is sad that her mother died but it is also a consolation that she and her siblings are doing fine. Wonderful review welldone
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

This is an interesting book, I don't like how Ada dead it was sad she would have stayed to see how her family will be nice review.
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

This novel would elicit a lot of emotional responses from the reviewer. The story of Mary J holds a lot of drama and sovereignty, which are mm types of genres. Nice review.
Chris Walter Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-walter-mason.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Chris Walter Mason »

This is a captivating book. Mary J in this book is an intelligent girl and also God-fearing. I will like to read this book to study more about Mary J. You did a nice work in this review. Good job.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

I find this books plot alluring and creative. I look forward to reading it and the imagination and emotions that this book would unlock in me from its unique perspective.
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Proof Readar »

The book sounds uplifting and informative. Exploring their family life might definitely be relieving to read.
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

So many questions unanswered. Would love to read this book to know more about it. Wonderful job with the review. Well done
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.
Lay-cee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lay-cee.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Lay-cee »

I like that Each tale is engrossing and instructive i like paps Despite the difficulties associated with realizing her dream, he encourages her not to give up. I also like that the author wrote the book in such a way that any reader could understand the plot. 
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

This will be a very painful experience for Mary J. A lovely family blessed with special gifts and death wants to take them away. I would love to know how Mary cope. Thanks for the great review.
Favour2005
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour2005.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Favour2005 »

This novel is engrossing. It holds the reader's attention. In this book, Mary J is a smart girl who also respects God. I'd like to read this book to learn more about Mary J. You did a good job on this review. Well done.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This has a lot of twist. I enjoy books where the family raise the children in a Christian home. Will Mary’s dream come true? I’ll add this to my shelf.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: The Blandford Fly by D.N. Moore

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

Mary J's community by .Clyde Edmond Fisher Is a book on realising leaverging talent to realize dreams. I will read to confirm if Mary J succeeded in realizing her goal of opening a community store
David Chijindu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Play Golf Better Faster Handbook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-chijindu.html
Latest Review: Finding Our True Identity by Honey Dee

Post by David Chijindu »

This novel is engrossing. In this book, Mary J is a smart girl who also fears God. In order to learn more about Mary J., I'd like to read this book. You did a good job on this evaluation. Well done.
Onyeso Njoku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeso-njoku.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Onyeso Njoku »

Good review, despite haven't read the book, with your review, I have an understanding of what the book is all about. Nice work.

Return to “Historical Fiction”