Review of Mirrored Sword Part One

Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
elizakiilu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Mirrored Sword Part One

Post by elizakiilu »

I'm really looking forward to read this book.u have review the book Well and am cultivated but the free spirited character of sussana and the theme of love and culture . can't wait
kauravisingh_solanki

Post by kauravisingh_solanki »

I would love to read stories based in England as well as with a not so stereotypical woman protagonist with her defying nature. The review is very detailed, but not letting on. Thank you for the awesome review.
Shanice Paddyfoot

Post by Shanice Paddyfoot »

I love how the author makes us picture this in our heads while reading this it was like watching a movie I imagined every thing like every second of the way Good book
William Kariuki
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-william-kariuki.html
Latest Review: Jesus, Prosperity Gospel and Poverty in Africa by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by William Kariuki »

:doh: mirrored sword part one, is a book that should be read by adults as to the young adults it has vices as it is about rebellion in England. Romance in the book is also another interesting part. If the right readers get access to the book, it is more than enjoyable
Katso Puku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Katso Puku »

History? Yes, romance? No. I love history books that focus more on the conflicts part of that history and not romance, am not a fan of romance but this one i would try. Excellent review its well written and congratulations to the author
Julius J James
Currently Reading: Herculubus or Red Planet
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-james-1.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Julius J James »

Susanna was banished due to her crude behaviour. I think she won't repeat such mistake again. No place like home,she will surely remember her missing home.
Cornelia Michau

Post by Cornelia Michau »

This books sound interesting. Would love to read it. Love historical events. 😊
Cornelia Michau

Post by Cornelia Michau »

Mirrored Sword, a comedy as black as the Plague, as turbulent as the Wars of the Roses. She is an aspiring painter and devoted Yorkist. He is the legendary but ageing Beast of Ferrybridge – a Lancastrian Stalwart! Rebellion in Lincolnshire throws them together, the Yorkist king keeps them together, and thus they must work out their destinies and England’s, in an epic story that combines laughter and tears, romance and adventure, history and make-believe, high art and vulgar entertainment: a medieval banquet, loaded with surprises, colourful characters and poetic justice.
Uchechukwu Okereke
Currently Reading: The Aftermath Of The King
Bookshelf Size: 42

Post by Uchechukwu Okereke »

The portrayal of Susanna seemed to be the luring angle for me and seeing that she was a painter, reeled me, a painter myself, in even further. if you weren't told, you would absolutely think this was based off a true story. The cliffhangers were mind boggling and the author's portrayal of certain characters speaks to his level of imagination. Can't wait to get my hands on book two. It was an absolutely amazing book!
19blueofficial
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-19blueofficial.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by 19blueofficial »

Nice book. I know that I'm not into romance and romance books but I seem to like this particular book. The review and plot line is amazing. Bravo!
19blueofficial
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-19blueofficial.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by 19blueofficial »

Fantastic and well crafted book with excellently made characters.
Lalita Dhlamini

Post by Lalita Dhlamini »

I'm a fan of romance and I've read books similar to this making me lose interest
Stephen Ikimi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-ikimi.html
Latest Review: Happiness is All We Want! by Ashutosh Mishra

Post by Stephen Ikimi »

From the catchy cover,the books sparks an interest to read it. It seems to be a good book well written. This review is thoroughly written and detailed. Congratulations for this review!
Osakpamemu E
Currently Reading:

Post by Osakpamemu E »

I would love to know more about Victoria so I would definitely read this book
Yaya Aydin
Currently Reading:

Post by Yaya Aydin »

Reading the reviews on this book, it seems as if the book is good. I love how well the book is described. I love how this book combines Romance, Comedy and adventure into one making this book more interesting for those who enjoys reading based on those categories. I will be reading this book soon as it does catch my attention.

Return to “Historical Fiction”