Official Review: Hey, Don't Forget the Sunscreen!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Re: Official Review: Hey, Don't Forget the Sunscreen!

Post by AmySmiles »

I would have never thought a book like this would really have to be written, but it is a good idea. I probably need to read this book myself. Thanks for the review!
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
roh123
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by roh123 »

Quite a nice way to teach children about moral knowledge, what should they do and what not. Along with that this book also throws light on harmful conditions our earth is facing.The uv rays , global warming. Children if u wanna learn something about life do get this book :D
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

I cringe whenever I see someone with a sunburn. We take it as no big deal but it really can be.
Gmdiamzon 2
Favorite Author: Scott Hughes
Favorite Book: Devilish
Currently Reading: His to Protect
Bookshelf Size: 124
fav_author_id: 6516

Post by Gmdiamzon 2 »

I can say that children who are confuse to every things they can see are the smartest. This is scientific book has the lesson that when we made that mistake we must not do it again.

Return to “Children's Books”