Official Review: What's College About Anyway?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
J Gordon
Currently Reading: school for husbands
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-j-gordon.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Re: Official Review: What's College About Anyway?

Post by J Gordon »

AbbyGNelson wrote: 05 Mar 2018, 10:41 I think trying to help kids understand what college is, from a young age, is a noble goal for a book. Another book about trades, and how you don't necessarily NEED to go to college would be a great sequel.
I am on board with YOU!!! :D
J. Gordon :tiphat:
sembryz
Currently Reading: The Surgeon's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by sembryz »

A very interactive book that will give you knnowldge on how to understand college lufe in a simplier way. Cool illustrations. Simple yet informative.
Titus Wafula Oduori
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Titus Wafula Oduori »

This book 'What's college about anyway? is a very nice and helpful book especially to the young children who needs to know what is there for them in future as far as there education is concerned. I have viewed it and found that it is indeed wow! Keep on writing such inspiring books.
Barend V
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barend-v.html
Latest Review: Jake Miller by Billy Ray Williams

Post by Barend V »

It is important for young people to be exposed to this kind of topic. As long as they are also made aware of the fact that there are more options than college or university. Not everybody follows the same parth in life. Thank you for the interesting review.

Return to “Children's Books”