Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
- Posts: 539
- Joined: 26 Jun 2018, 13:31
- 2019 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal: 23
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 43
- Currently Reading: McDowell
- Bookshelf Size: 76
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thetruenyree.html
- Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami
I can definitely understand how the story could be improved by elaboration. I have personal been around ferrets and they are cool. But I do think taking time to explore hubby's feelings of missing friend Coco could also help children deal with the loss of their friends. Whether the moved away or they began a new school. I dont think I will read this one, but congratulations on BOTD.