Official Review: The Mighty Blue Saves Christmas

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ayiengah
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Re: Official Review: The Mighty Blue Saves Christmas

Post by Ayiengah »

Mighty blue saves Christmas!
Anyone who loves this season will definitely enjoy this book. Definitely not limited to kids. I bet my mother can read it too. Santa has never disappointed any Christmas festive.
Awesome is an understatement 😊
akeseh
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akeseh.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Post by akeseh »

I do enjoy magical element in story books. This book is my favorite. Thanks M. A. Baer for the good work done.
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Olufemi Showunmi
Currently Reading: Hard Place
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olufemi-showunmi.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Olufemi Showunmi »

The book sounds good for children especially around this season of Christmas, very illustrative and the pictures amazing not leaving out the Mighty Blue and his friends. The story sounds really great and the setting but the font size needs to reviewed to enhance effective and enjoyable read. Great review though!!
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
Mailu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mailu.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Mailu »

The title itself is very fascinating especially during this festive month. I also love it that it's a heartwarming story and easy to follow. However, I didn't like it because of its minute prints. Otherwise thanks for this great review.
Baba Thoust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-baba-thoust.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Baba Thoust »

Christmas is around the corner, cantatas are now everywhere, a book with a fluffy white kitten to get young ones in the mood will be warmly welcomed.
echopee21

Post by echopee21 »

The mighty blue saves Christmas, very interesting story and more touching. Will therefore encourage everyone to check it out.
Minipop

Post by Minipop »

I do agree with the review as it detailed the good parts of the story and expressed the problems I, too, found while reading. I don't think the older protagonist is a big problem to worry about but I'm not a child so I can't say and I trust the review to know what they're talking about.
Tinotend

Post by Tinotend »

It's a shame the font size is so small. The story sounds interesting and I like that it includes info about Alaskan culture. Alaska is a great setting for a children's (or even adult!) book. Great review as always.

Return to “Children's Books”