Official Review: Heaven's Magic Bubble Machine

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mosesochieng
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Re: Official Review: Heaven's Magic Bubble Machine

Post by Mosesochieng »

Re: Official Review: Heaven's Magic Bubble Machine
by Moses Ochieng
after review and quick reading of the book, i have come to learn that it is better always to love everybody around you. were it not for the love of the grandma to her family members, the grand child and his dog could have not been missing her absence. Love is one of the moral values that we can be proud of when you have it in a given society. I appreciate the author.
Kitkat3
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 1496">Milk and Honey</a>
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 254
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kitkat3.html
Latest Review: A Bundle of Colorful Yarns by Louis Winslow

Post by Kitkat3 »

I really like your description of this book. :D It's good to hear that the illustrations are good since that is a very important part of a children's book. Great review!
Chitopogi
Currently Reading: the marvelous adventures of gwendolyn gray
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitopogi.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Chitopogi »

Nice review of a sweet story which is all about how to help children deal with the grief of losing a loved one. Methinks it truly hits home!
Kaunda

Post by Kaunda »

The book is a strong story which is able to help kids to improve their reading skills, it is a kind of a book story which is educative and funny at a same time and that is the kind of books which kids enjoy most.
Zablon
Currently Reading: My Trip to Adele

Post by Zablon »

This book is a good book Especially for children. it can help children who love pets and adventure. especially dog pets. great work to its Author.
Texas_Jazz2016
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 7394">Into the Fire</a>
Currently Reading: Roadmap to the End of Days
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-texas-jazz2016.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Post by Texas_Jazz2016 »

Great review. I loved the sample I read. I like the colorful illustrations. The story is a great book for kids who have lost a grandparent and seemed very easy and interesting for kids.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one. George RR Martin
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
wynnelsa
Currently Reading: My Trip to Adele

Post by wynnelsa »

In most cases,children are highly affected by a lose of a loved one.They get disturbed for long and can't concentrate on their best activities.Heaven's magic bubble machine,gives them hope that the person simply went to live in another world and different life,for instance,when the writer says that her niece could be organising magic bubble events.I recommend the book to all children.
Notableprof
Currently Reading: The Wicked Wives
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Notableprof »

It's an interesting children book, it encourages children on how to bear with loss of a dear love ones, it teach them to move on with those around them. Nice one.
kunlebass
Currently Reading: Soundproof Future Scotland
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reading Device: Tablet

Post by kunlebass »

I admire the use of simple language color combination and style in communicating with the kids Worth being the BOTD

-- 27 Jun 2017, 01:29 --

I admire the use of simple language color combination and style in communicating with the kids Worth being the BOTD
Nyawera Gikaru
Currently Reading: The Worst Pet Peeve Ever
Bookshelf Size: 184

Post by Nyawera Gikaru »

My nieces will love this book especially how they love our grandma, thanks author for the amazing book.
Belynda White
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 8">Destiny Revisited</a>
Currently Reading: What Lies Within
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-belynda-white.html
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Belynda White »

Wow! A child gets to learn how to cope with loss. Great review!
Most times, I fall flat on my face. But never do I remain on the floor; I rise again.
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing
charlene samantha

Post by charlene samantha »

its a good book for kids its got love, meaning an value for people
OCHUKO
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by OCHUKO »

What a great book, I didn't know there's a book that someone can read with a kid who doesn't have a grandmother
charlene samantha

Post by charlene samantha »

yes i agree its the first time not many books are about loss at a young age its normally about pets
Chocojanyza

Post by Chocojanyza »

I felt sad at the beginning but after continued reading it gives me hope beacause I missed my mom so much. I felt uplifted!

Return to “Children's Books”