The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney by Ben Johnson

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney by Ben Johnson

Post by Birdlady1950 »

Authors: Ben Johnson and Sam Lawrence; Children's book

STORY-LINE, COMPOSITION, DEVELOPMENT OF THE DAY MY FART FOLLOWED SANTA UP THE CHIMNEY:

Geared towards young children, The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney will entertain the young mind. Timmy is looking forward to snow and having fun on his new snow sled. Little Fart has never been on a sled and this is an adventure for both.

After a day on the hills, Christmas Eve and Santa wait. As a result, Little Fart waits excitedly for Santa. He just has to get up and met Santa. Santa needs help delivering gifts through the small chimney at a little girls house and ask Little Fart to help him. With laughter and fun, Santa and Little Fart deliver Christmas.

Young children will love the story of Santa and Little Fart. Easy to understand and with colorful pictures, the child's interest will be peaked. The story flows smoothly and clearly. Just the right length, the child will not become bored with the story. This would be a great bed time story for guardian/parent and child to enjoy together. After all, everyone thinks farts are funny, especially children!

Finally, in concluding my children novel/book review of The Day My Fart Followed Santa Up The Chimney, I found an entertaining story which younger children will find enjoyable.

THE DAY MY FART FOLLOWED SANTA UP THE CHIMNEY RECOMMENDATION: STARS 4

I would not hesitate to buy this book for my self or a friend with proper age children to enjoy this book.

FINALLY, PLEASE NOTE:

Additionally, I received this book from the author and chose to voluntarily review the book with an honest Children's book/novel review. Lastly, book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book review author’s opinion. Consequently, all book reviews on-line and on my blog, are my opinions. In addition, the ARC did not affect my voluntary Children's book/novel review.
Amagine
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Bookshelf Size: 721
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251

Post by Amagine »

It sounds like an amusing read. Some parents might be thrown off because of the word, "fart," but I agree that it would be okay for older children who aren't likely to go around saying, "fart" every five seconds.

Great review! I'll have to check this book out and see what it is all about.
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

I can imagine groups of little boys just sitting around giggling as this one is being ready. Mine would have loved it at this age.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.

Return to “Children's Books”