What was your favorite bedtime story?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jesscat304
Favorite Book: The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A f*ck
Currently Reading: It Ends with Us
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jesscat304.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Re: What was your favorite bedtime story?

Post by jesscat304 »

My favourite children’s book, as a child was Hattie and the Hen. I used to be obsessed with the animal sounds and the mild thriller.
Tessa23Darling
Currently Reading: The Fire Within
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tessa23darling.html
Latest Review: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's by Mark L. Wdowiak

Post by Tessa23Darling »

My mom used to read the Bible to us before bed. The sections with genealogies put us to sleep in minutes! My daughter's favorite book is "I Love You to the Moon and Back." I read it to her every single night after we do our devotions and before prayers.
Renu G
Currently Reading: Masters and Bastards
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renu-g.html
Latest Review: The Roving Mind: A Modern Approach to Cognitive Enhancement by Anthony Simola

Post by Renu G »

My favourite bedtime story was Alibaba and the Forty Thieves.
Maci Morris
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Maci Morris »

I feel Dr Seuss's book Green Eggs and Ham is the greatest story of all time. Because it teaches kids that even though something looks scary does not mean you cannot be willing to try it. I loved that book as a kid. We would go to the library and I would always get that book. Basically it is saying don't say no to something that you could really love. With that being said the kids finally tried it and wanted Green Eggs and Ham all the time. That's my review Everybody I hope you like it.

Return to “Children's Books”