Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alaa Elsayed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Alaa Elsayed »

I I really liked reading this book. It's very interesting. I enjoyed reading it and loving my kids. It teaches kids the faith that it's a really wonderful book that I recommend to my friends.
Alaa Elsayed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Alaa Elsayed »

I really liked reading this book. It's very interesting. I enjoyed reading it and loving my kids. It teaches kids the faith that it's a really wonderful book that I recommend to my friends.
K Demi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by K Demi »

Very good expression .The book is a joy for read because capture the imagine about heaven and the children's books always is delight for all young readers.
Kerrisha Gayle

Post by Kerrisha Gayle »

I enjoy reading children's book and especially Christian books. This book is awesome. I think this book can target readers from 7-10 years.
Sydney Ash
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Where the Crawdads Sing
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sydney-ash.html
Latest Review: Tyler's Promised Gift by M. C. Abushar

Post by Sydney Ash »

Thanks for giving your opinion about the book and the audio book. I never know which one to choose!
Thushini Mithila

Post by Thushini Mithila »

Children have very active imaginations. I believe that God can share his home with Emma in a dream and she can share it with her sister. I love that her parents are so supportive.
dale calvin

Post by dale calvin »

This book has a lot to teach children because they get to know God more and also get the inspiration to do His will and love Him, I highly recommend parents to purchase it for their kids
Leslie Kunde
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: All Souls Trilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leslie-kunde.html
Latest Review: The Fantastical Keys of Darius Newton Archibank by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by Leslie Kunde »

Fantastic review! I am getting this one for the grandkids. :D
Adisu Dinkisa

Post by Adisu Dinkisa »

Very great value for Christianity. l proud snatched up to heaven for kids book.
Nauman Mustafa 1

Post by Nauman Mustafa 1 »

This is a fantastic book for children to connect more with their faith and beliefs. I’m sure they’ll gain a lot of valuable lessons from it :P
Drew Dadula

Post by Drew Dadula »

Emma's dream about Heaven is like dreaming your own joyful dream a dream that every little children wants to feel every night they are asleep, happy, joy, loved and safety reading this book make me think more about the life's we have and the life's we where living after these.
Victoria Teni Tindana

Post by Victoria Teni Tindana »

Grief and loss affect more children than we'd like to believe, and I suppose for Christian children, this encounter with heaven may be quite consoling. I am pleased that you took the time to compare the two formats and present the tale to a real child. It is an excellent one
philesters smith

Post by philesters smith »

I am very curious about her dream. I wonder how heaven is depicted in this book but it must have been beautiful for her to want to "go back" again. Awesome review!
Nokwanda Biyela 1
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Nokwanda Biyela 1 »

The snatched up to heaven book is a lovely one for kids, it pictures a religious family with love of God in such the mother an the father wants their children grow in a manner that if fulfilled with God's love and fear of the devil.

Emma and Bella are two beautiful young girls which have grown in a family full of love and support they grow knowing God as the creater of the Earth and Heaven, these two Yong girls even wish to be in heaven do they will see how very great it is up there, this is coursed because of the stories their mother and father tells them every day they are curious to see how their grandparents are loving very well up there.

The author has presented a religious fiction in this book. It is a well written in such that I can recommend to every family with love of God.
Melinie Kennedy

Post by Melinie Kennedy »

I love the whole story about this book because my kids also love this story. How great is this book for kids, because they can learn about God,about christian. Very good book for my kids and they love it. Well done for your good review!

Return to “Children's Books”